Y/n vs. Mirai Sarutobi

Sasuke and many of the Leaf shinobi arrived towards the unexpected battle ground.

Many gasped at the sight of Madara and those who were there during the war 15 years ago shook in fear.

Sasuke went to join Naruto in the fight.

Mirai watched. It's been a while since she's been on a dangerous mission.
She looked. 'Who's the enemy?' She thought.

She noticed a few Y/n clones attacking the Shinobi's. 'So it's her.'
Getting out her kunai knives and putting her fingers through, the weapon is surrounded by chakra and runs towards the clones.

'Getting out her kunai knives and putting her fingers through, the weapon is surrounded by chakra and runs towards the clones

She began to swiftly slice through them, making the clones poof out of existence.

"These are clones. Where's the real one?" Mirai mumbled. Sensing close danger and turns around only to become face to face with a scythe, barely stopping it. Her kunai knives stopping the attack.

"..." the 'young' Uchiha stared at her. Looking deep into her soul. Mirai slightly gasped at the sight of her Sharingan.

"Are you an Uchiha too?"

"I'm not.."

"Oh. Oh well then."

Y/n turn to swiftly kick the Red eyed girl but Mirai blocked it.

'They keep blocking my attacks which are getting annoying...'

A/n: this fight seem familiar to you? 🚬 vs. 🩸?

Mirai began to swing her fists at Y/n, sending punches to which Y/n avoided.

Punches and kicks were send here from there until the fight got more extreme. Jutsu's we're made creating loud explosions left and right.

Mirai came up with an idea. Quickly teleporting behind Y/n, she put Y/n in a Genjutsu, trapping her against the tree.

A/n: what about this? Sound familiar?

"..." Y/n didn't say anything as she moved her eyes, checked the now unfamiliar surroundings.

'Got her!' Mirai cheered in her head. Until she heard Y/n slightly giggle. Then giggled loudly and soon bursting out in laughter.

Not even a second later, Mirai now found herself trapped against the tree where Y/n just was and was now standing directly in front of her.

"Did you just put me, and UCHIHA, under a GENJUTSU???!! I'm not sure who's dumber! You, for pulling that trick! Or Sarada, FOR FALLING FOR IT!! HAHAHA!!"

"What?!" Mirai yelled in confusion. She was now surrounded by multiple Y/n's who were also laughing.

'What's going on?! I can't break the Genjutsu!' Mirai internally panicked.

"You're under my Genjutsu now." Holding the end tip of the scythe, the clones started to pierce the girl.

Mirai screamed in agony as she was getting stabbed in many different areas multiple times. She breathed heavily. 'Calm down. Relax. It's only a Genjutsu. It's not real..not real.."

"Torture is the best discipline.."

"Only a few more hours to go.."

The Y/n clones mumbled. This continued for what what felt like hours to Mirai when it only lasted 1 second in the real time.

Soon, they returned to the real world. Mirai was weak and in a daze.

"W-what...happened..?" She said in a hushed tone and fainted. The kunai knives fell with a clank followed by a Thud.

Y/n stared for a second before turning around. "Okay. No more distractions. Time to help Madara!"