Plan

A/n: 🧍🏽‍♀️

Sarada woke up at exactly 8am. Stretching and wiping the sleep from her eyes, she groggily got up and walked to the bathroom and got ready for another day. After, The raven haired girl noticed that Y/n wasn't on her bed. Her bed was neatly spread, showing no signs that she was there.

Sarada was soon snapped out of her thoughts when she smelled breakfast being made. Immediately thinking that it was her mother preparing it, Sarada decided to go greet her and help.

"Good Morning Mama— Y/n?!" Sarada started to great her mother but immediately noticed that it was Y/n who was making dinner.

Y/n turned her head to Sarada. "Oh, hey. Didn't notice you." She said and went back to cooking.

"How long were you up? And I didn't know you could cook.."

Y/n nodded, not taking her eyes off of the stove.

"I was up since 6:45am. And I was taught how to cook by my aunt. I was just confused on how to use the stove without making a mess..." she trailed off.

Sarada nodded and sat down at the table. Not long, Sakura arrived from her room and greeted the two young girls. "Good morning girls." Sakura yawned.

"Good morning Mama/ ms. Sakura." They both greeted as Sakura sat next to Sarada. Soon, breakfast was ready and they were served.

Sakura and Sarada's face sparkled as they stared at their food

"This isn't much but I wanted to start out with something small since it's been a while since I last made something..." Y/n said.

The other two females nodded before beginning to eat.

"Wow Y/n! This is delicious!"

They were too distracted eating, that they didn't notice Y/n getting ready to head out the door.

"I'm going out. DON'T follow me." and then she left, Leaving Sarada and Sakura confused.

~~~

Y/n leaned against a building, lost in thought.

'How am I supposed to to go back? More importantly, how CAN I go back without having anyone follow me or notice..? I don't fully trust these people so scratch asking for help...'

"Is it even possible to time- travel..?" Y/n mumbled to herself. "The only person who would most likely know the answer is Lord seventh..."

Y/n hummed to herself.

"Alright. I'll ask the Hokage in person right now." Then she started walking.

Short Chapter and I'm sorry for the very late update! The past week has been rough for me ''