Home, to which you can't go back to.

A/n: why do I suddenly have the urge to  wanna snap Boruto's neck? 🤧

Naruto was currently in his office like usual, doing paperwork with his assistant, Shikamaru, helping him.

A knock at the door interrupted the two so Shikamaru went to open the door. Once he opened the door, there stood Y/n.

"Oh, Y/n! Do you need something? Come in." Naruto said from across the room.

The Raven haired girl silently walked past Shikamaru and stood in front of Naruto's desk. She stared at him for a few seconds before speaking.

"Is Time travel possible?"

Naruto started at the girl questionably.

"Well..yes it is. Why?"

"I want to return back. There's nothing wrong about the village now..but- I just feel like I don't rightfully belong here. And plus, I miss my family...well- that's what I think of him as.." Y/n gave a small smile to herself, feeling slightly embarrassed to be talking about Madara like that. Naruto on the other hand, is completely oblivious to who's she's talking about and Shikamaru couldn't care less about their conversation.

"You seem to deeply care about this person. But,  the only person who knows how to time travel is Sasuke and he's currently not in the village as he's on a mission. We don't even know where he is at the moment or when he's coming back." Naruto spoke.

This irked Y/n.

"So you're saying is that I have to wait until that guy arrives? How do you know if he isn't even dead?" The said girl rolled her eyes.

Naruto chuckled. "Highly doubt it. Sasuke is the one of the most Powerful Shinobi I know. There's no way he'll die so easily."

"Isn't there like a secret scroll or something?" Y/n asked.

"Nope."

"Ughh! Whatever." And with that, Y/n took her leave.

Once outside, she kissed her teeth in annoyance. "I don't even know who this 'Sasuke' guy is or what he looks like so why am I upset? He's practically a stranger who is somehow the ONLY person in this village who can travel through time.

Y/n sighed.

"Guess I'll be staying here for a while.."

She mumbled then began walking back to her 'Home'
~~~~
(Meanwhile Sarada)

Sarada just finished the dishes and decided to practice her Jutsu's while she waits for Y/n to come back and Sakura was doing the laundry.

A sudden knock occurred, getting Sarada's Attention. Closing her book and sighing, she got up and went to go open it.

Opening the door slowly, she was met with a familiar person. Her eyes lit up and widened her smile.

"Papa!"

It's almost the end of the year and I still haven't completed anything. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Didn't think Laziness was hard to stop doing (•́•̀)