Home?

A/n: I added music for you to listen to for this chapter.

Sad chapter. Well it's supposed to be one.

"Y/n..."

"Y/n... wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes to hear someone calling me. I sat up and turned my head to see...

...my mom.

"Mom..?" I mustered. She looked at me and smiled. "Finally, you're awake. You almost slept throughout the day!" She said.

I looked at her in silence.

"You didn't forget, right?" She pretended to be shocked.

"What's today?" I asked.

"Today's your Birthday, silly! Happy 7th birthday!" She cheered.

My eyes widened. 7th birthday? But I'm 12...and you died before I turned 7 which was a few months before. What about the war?

"But..what about the war?" I asked. She looked at me questionably.

"What war? There's no war. And who taught you that word? Was it Raida?" She asked.

I shook my head no. Still confused. My mother got up. "Come on. Up. Time to get ready! Raida is coming soon."

"Uh..ok." I got up from my bed. and headed towards the bathroom. I noticed that I'm in my home. I walked past the kitchen and saw my dad, he was cooking. He noticed me.
"Hey, Y/n! About time you woke up. You almost missed your birthday. I'm making your favorite food, (f/f)."

I smiled at him. "Okay. I'll get ready!"

As I entered the bathroom, I looked in the mirror to see that I'm younger. My hair wasn't styled like Madara's. It was (short/long) (think of your own hairstyle). I was in my  (f/c) favorite color) PJ's

I stared at my reflection and touched the mirror.

Is this real? Was I dreaming?

After I finished getting ready, I walked into the living room and saw my mom and Raida at the door. Raida noticed me and had gifts in her hands.

"Hey, Kiddo! Happy birthday!"

Raida entered and put the gifts down. "We're also having special guests today!" My mom said as she clasps her hands together. She then walked into the kitchen.

I walked up to Raida to ask her about her health. "Raida. Are you okay? Your sickness..."
She looked at me and smiled. "How'd you know about my sickness? Whatever. But to answer your question: I'm doing perfectly fine now. The doctors found a cure so I'm 100% doing ok!" She said. "So no need to worry about me anymore. Today is your special day. So you shouldn't be worried about anything. Okay?" She patted my head softly. I nodded in response.

"Okay.."

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

There was knocking from the door. Raida got up to open the door. Opening it, I saw Tobirama, Hashirama and Madara. There was another Raven haired man but I didn't know his name.

"Hello Y/n!" Hashirama greeted happily. I waved and gave a soft 'hello'

"What are you guys doing here?"

"It's your birthday isn't it? We even got you gifts!"

"Oh yeah, and this is Madara's younger brother, Izuna" the man named Izuna waved.

"Hi"

Raida welcomed them in and we had a good time. I was still confused in what's going on but I kept quiet.

Everyone was having fun. Minus Hashirama every time he loses a game and I had fun with my family. I've gotten good gifts and laughs, etc.

Time passed quickly as I noticed the it was now the afternoon.

"How you like your Birthday so far?" Raida asked me.

"It's great." She lifted her hands up and smiled widely. I furrowed my brows. That look...

She began to tickle me in my ticklish areas.

"STOP!" I laughed. She didn't and continued so I rolled out of her grasp.
I giggled a little bit and playfully glared at her.
She shrugged with a smile on her face.

"Idiot.."

"🤷🏻‍♀️"

My parents joined us after on the fun. I was happy.

Even though it's probably not real....