Danger in the Leaf II

Temari and Kankuro landed by Gaara.

"Gaara! Are you okay?" Temari asked.Gaara nodded. "Yeah...Look out!" Gaara's sand formed a shield in front of the sand siblings from 2 fire waves created by Y/n's shadow clones.

The clones laughed.

Naruto flew into the air over Madara with a massive rasengan ball in his hands.

"Rasengan-Shuriken!" Naruto yelled before throwing his attack.

"...." Madara simply blocked the attack with his hand and activated the eternal Rinnegan eyes.
Y/n stared at him in awe.

'Woah! Madara has the Rinnegan too?!'

She smiled before turning her gaze back on the sand siblings.

Kankuro used his Chakra strings and brought his Sasori puppet.

A/n: They did Sasori dirty 😞. Why was he the first to die? And by Sakura? Really?😒
I liked him 😭
Sakura and Chiyo can smd 🖕😩🖕

He used is puppet's sharp scissor-y(?) things and pounced towards Y/n, trying to slice her.
The ravenette activated her Sharingan, easy dodging the attack by predicting its movement.

"The Sharingan?" Temari mumbled in shock.

Kankuro scoffed. "Another one? And not to mention, Madara..."

The red headed puppet was smashed away by Y/n's punches, forming cracks on it.

Kankuro grunted. Taking out another puppet, he uses it to shoot poisonous needles at the girl.

'Who are these people exactly?' Y/n thought.

Y/n sensed something and jumped high in the air. The needles flying under her while a shadow trail tried to reach her but failed to and went back down. Looking behind her, she sees Shikamaru.

She smirked. "Nice try, trying to sneak attack me with that move. Shikadai already got me once and I ain't letting that happen again!" She yelled.

"What a drag.." Shikamaru complained.

As she landed, her feet landed on Kankuro's head, sending him face first into the dirt.

Temari waved her fan in the air, trying to send her flying again but Y/n swept kick her off her feet, snatched her fan and smack her away like a baseball using her fan as the bat.

"Nice fan." Y/n said and then ripped it apart with no care in the world.

Sand wrapped around her body. She saw Gaara with an angry expression.

"Sand cof—Ack!" Chains wrapped around his throat, preventing him from speaking. It was another Y/n clone trying to strangle the Kazekage.
The chains had wrapped around him too quickly that his sand wasn't fast enough to block.

The clone gave out an evil laugh as she tightened the chains. The sand weakened around the real Y/n and she freed herself.

She then punched the ground and formed a crater. It wasn't that big but big enough to bury a person.

Gaara was too distracted, trying to get the clone off him as his sand was helping him. The clone jumped off him and looked directly in his eyes. He froze.
He's trapped in a Genjutsu.

The two Y/n's then pushed Gaara into the deep whole and left him there.

Gaara fell deep and would've died if it wasn't for his sand that broke his fall.
He's unaware of what just happened as, what he sees, he's still fighting Y/n. But instead of 1, there's hundreds of her.

'Alright. Who's next?' She pondered as her and her clone walk past the defeated sand siblings and Shikamaru who tied up and defenseless. Y/n wanted to kill him on the spot but some part of her said not to. So sighing, she tied him up and left him there.

'RRRROOAAARRRR!!!!'

There was a loud roar in close by which Y/n couldn't help but screamed at the unexpected noice. Looking towards the sound, she sees a massive blue warrior?? It had wings that formed into hands at the end, two swords and full armor on.

 Looking towards the sound, she sees a massive blue warrior?? It had wings that formed into hands at the end, two swords and full armor on

"Woah." Literally having to lift her entire head up to look at the warrior, Y/n sweat dropped.

"Hell nah! I'm making sure to stay at least 100 feet away from that thing! Not trying to get stepped on any time soon." She took a good look at the beast and saw Madara inside.

"How...wait how to I get one?! I want one too!"