Backstory Revealed III

Sarada and Y/n were in their shared room. They already ate, bathed gotten some chores done and are now in the fit pajamas with the light off. The moon and the shining stars were the only source of light.

"Ok. Let's continue." Y/n nodded. " Big bro was mostly an idiot sometimes but he was really strong. He was always busy though so I mostly stayed home to train..." Y/n explained everything about her childhood and stuff.

Meanwhile, a certain pinkette was on the other side of the closed room door, listening to their conversation. She silently giggled at how her daughter finally had someone her age who shared the same traits as her. She heard that the two girls were getting to know each other. Sasuke was was beside her. He was still curious on where Y/n came from so he stood beside his wife and listened too. It was petty to him. But he needed some information.

"Oh, Y/n. You haven't told me what your Brother's name was." Sarada had spoke.

"Oh yeah. His name was..."

"Madara Uchiha."

What Y/n had said made Sasuke's and Sakura's eyes widened. Their expression mixed between shock and fear. Sakura almost screamed but quickly covered her mouth. Sasuke on the other hand, was lost in thought.
They didn't say a word and continued to listen to the young girls' conversation.

"Wow! So he was an Uchiha too? That's amazing!" It was Sarada's voice that they heard.

"Yeah."

The girls talked for a while more before they went to bed.

Sakura looked at Sasuke. "Sasuke?"

"I'll alert Naruto about this in the morning. You get some sleep." Sasuke spoke. Sakura nodded and retired to her room.

Sasuke squinted his eyes and started to think.

'Madara.'

He didn't like the name one bit, as it had given him bad memories from the past. He had to think of something quick. Who knows what Y/n might be capable of.

This chapter was bummy I know.