Sasugay's Return

Sasuke smiled as he's met with his daughter, who let him in.

"Welcome back, Papa! Mama is currently doing the laundry." Sarada said.

"Hn." Sasuke replied

"Sarada? I heard the door open. Is it Y/- Sasuke-Kun?!" Sakura walked into the living room, carrying a basket of clean laundry before dropping it when she saw Sasuke. Her face reddened as she looked like she was about to faint but before she could, Y/n walked in.

"Hey Sarada, Ms. Sakura. I'm back. Also, did you know that your front door was unlocked? What if someone were to break in-" Y/n looked up from taking her shoes off and is met with another pair of Onyx eyes that were similar to her's and Sarada's eyes.

"Who are you?!" Y/n was a about to attack him but Sarada quickly stepped in front of her and stopped her.

"Y/n! Calm down! That's my Papa! He means no harm!" She explained. Y/n stared at Sasuke for a little longer before relaxing but still kept her guard.

Sasuke stared back at Y/n with the same emotionless expression although, in his head, he's confused. He's positive that he only had one kid- being Sarada and not two. So who is she?

Sakura seemed to notice Sasuke's questionable gaze on Y/n and spoke. "Ah, Sasuke-kun! Meet Y/n. Naruto had found her from outside the village unconscious so he took her to the village hospital- that's where I met her. She hasn't really told me about her past but I think Naruto would know maybe." The pinkette explained.

"Yeah! And the best part is that she's an Uchiha like us!" Sarada said proudly.

That shocked Sasuke so Sarada slightly nudged Y/n's arm. "Show him." She said.

'These people are really fixated on seeing my Sharingan. I've only unlocked the double tomoe..so what makes my eyes so special?' Y/n question herself in her head then activated her Sharingan.

Sasuke stared in disbelief.

"But how..?" He questioned.

Y/n shrugged. "I was frozen in an iceberg for many years so- I don't know.." she chuckled, her eyes going back to normal.

Sasuke let out a sigh.

"We'll talk later. I have to make a quick stop to the Hokage's office to let him know that I have returned. I'll be back soon." And with that, he left.

"Okay Papa/ Sasuke- kun" Sakura and Sarada said.

"Wait.. did you say that his name was Sasuke?" Y/n questioned. Sakura nodded.

" W—Hey old man wait up! You're my only ticket back home!" Then Y/n ran after the male, leaving Sarada and Sakura at the door by themselves.

"Eh..?"

This story was supposed to end on the 5th of June (today) but I realized that I'm nowhere near finishing the book 😅

Also! Thanks for 2k reads!!