A Fellow Uchiha

The 6 young kids began to chase down y/n.

"What a drag. Why are we chasing after the girl." A kid named Shikadai complained but was ignored.

Once we got a little closer, Boruto yelled out. "HEY! WAIT!" Y/n turned her head and notice that she was being chased. She ignored them and continued to run, fastening her pace so they'll lose her quickly.

"Wha- HEY!" Sarada yelled.

Boruto put up a hand sign and yelled "Shadow clone Jutsu!", spawning 2 clones of himself.

Sarada threw kunai knives to which y/n was able to dodge it with ease.

"Guys. I have an idea." Shikadai said.

"Try to get the girl to slow down until I'm in range. Then, I can use my shadow paralysis Jutsu to keep her from running off again."

The others nodded. "Good idea."

Y/n jumped from house-to-house and spectated the town that she was unfamiliar with. Why are there so many buildings? So many weird shaped buildings? So many people with weird colored hair?

She jumped high enough to see the mountain. The Hokage monument. Stopping on a house rooftop, she observed the monument.

 Stopping on a house rooftop, she observed the monument

"Hmm. I recognize the first one. It's Hashirama Senju. But there's more? Who are those other people up there? Of course I immediately recognized the second face to be Tobirama because of that dumb mask who always wears- eh?" y/n quickly turned around and saw Two Boruto clones jump at her.

She quickly used the scythe to slice the first one, causing it to disappear and kick the other off near the edge of the building. Then popped up another Boruto-the Real one.

"Hold on- wait! We're not here to fight! We just want to talk." Boruto reasoned as he dodged y/n's punches, barely.

"I'm not here to chit-chat. I need to get home and you're in my way. So beat it." the girl said harshly.

Suddenly, y/n stopped moving as she swung a fist at Boruto's face.
"What? I can't move" she said.

"Finally. I'm already tired from running." A voice said. Coming from behind the 2 was Shikadai and Boruto's gang. Shikadai had Y/n trapped in his paralysis Jutsu, making her unable to move temporarily.

"Tch. What are you idiots following me for?" y/n asked.

"Because we're suspicious of you since we're not sure whether you're from this village or not." Mitsuki said bluntly.

"Yeah. Where's your headband?" ChoCho said and pointed at her white colored headband.

Y/n looked at them like they were crazy. Of course she didn't have a headband.

"No. Is a headband really  THAT important?"

"Of course it is! It represents what village that you're fighting for!" Sarada said.

"..."

"What do you think we should do know?" Inojin asks.

"I'll go tell my old man that she's awake. Um...what's your name?" Boruto asked.

"Y/n."

"Ok, y/n. We're gonna take you to the Hokage office."

Y/n rolled her eyes, already hating these kids for wasting her time.

Boruto nodded at Shikadai, who released his Jutsu on y/n and set her free. She out her scythe back behind her back in an irritated manor.

"Ok. So now that we got things settled..let's introduce ourselves!" Sarada said. Y/n lifted a brow, telling them to continue.

"Hello. I'm Mitsuki."

"Yo. Boruto Uzumaki."

"ChoCho Akimichi."

"I'm Inojin Yamanaka. Nice to meet you."

"Shikamaru Nara."

"And I'm Sarada Uchiha."

'Finally. A fellow Uchiha.' Y/n nodded and introduced herself.

"I'm Y/n Uchiha. Nice to meet you two I guess." She introduced. The other young ninjas frozed.

"Wait..Uchiha?" Sarada mumbled. The other Uchiha girl nodded.

"Yeah why?" Sarada quickly grasped into y/n's shoulders.
"Then you must have the Sharingan like me! Please! Let me see them!" She begged in excitement.

Y/n shrugged her shoulders and activated her Sharingan, shocking the others.

"There's no way...I though that the only Uchiha's that were left was me and my dad.. is there...more of us?"

Y/n looked at her confused. "It should be. And what do you mean by "only me and my dad"? What happened to the rest of our clan?"

"Papa wouldn't tell me, sorry"

Y/n sighed.

"Wow so you're an Uchiha too! My old man's head is gonna be blown once he hears this." Boruto said, Sarada nodded.

"Yeah and my Papa."

"Ok. One last question. What village is this?"

"Oh. This is the Leaf Village! Home of Konohagakure!" Inojin says.

y/n's mind was blank. "The...leaf? When did it become so...colorful and lively?"

"Since after the 7th Hokage's coronation." Mitsuki said.

"Alright. Enough talking. Let's hurry up and go." Shikadai interrupted. Everyone nodded and headed off with Y/n following behind them.