Upcoming Destruction

Y/n ran towards where Madara's Susanoo (did I spell it right?) was currently.

Slicing and killing along the way, Y/n approaches the beast but not too close because she doesn't want to get in between the fight and accidentally get trampled on.

She saw Naruto turn bright yellow (Kurama mode.) and Sasuke summoned his Susanoo.

Y/n deadpanned. 'And I thought I was one of the strongest shinobi...I can't match THAT!...well not yet but still!'

"Haha...so anyways, you can handle these guys right Madara? Okay great! Don't mind me, I'll just..Uh.. handle these guys—" she gestured to the fallen shinobi she already defeated. It was just her now. "Oh..😓"

~~~

Boruto groaned in annoyance. He was itching to fight again. But only this time, he's not holding back and is willing to use his Jougan to fight against Y/n and help save the village. But the problem is that how is he gonna sneak out?

"Is there something on your mind, Boruto?" Mitsuki asked.

"Mhm. Yeah. I want to go back and fight Y/n. Who knows what's happening right now."

"But how? Y/n clearly beaten all of us." Sarada said and sighed.

"Yeah but Im gonna use my jougan and Karma mode (or curse mode) to defeat her!"

"Well if your going, then we'll come too!" Mitsuki said, causing the young Uchiha to nod in agreement.

"But what if you guys get hurt?" Boruto asked.

"It doesn't matter, all that matters is that we're a team! And a team always stick together!" Sarada says with determination.

"Boruto!" Boruto turned his head to see his sister, Himawari walking towards them. His mother and Kawaki behind the small Uzumaki.

"Oh hey!"

"What's happening?" Himawari asked.

"The village is in danger but we're going to stop it! Right guys?" Mitsuki and Sarada nodded.

"But Boruto...what if it's dangerous?" His mother, Hinata said.

"I fought Momoshiki and Jigen(?) I can handle this. But Kawaki. Could you help us this time?" Boruto spoke. Kawaki tched.

"Whatever."

"Be careful, Boruto."  He nodded and team 7 ran off to join in on the fight.