War?

"This is why you should never trust anyone. They'll just stab you in the back." Kawaki said to Boruto. Himawari sitting next to her brother.

Boruto sighed. "I didn't think she was gonna cause all this! Ya know?!"

"So how do you think Lord 7th is going to handle this?"

"I don't know. He's having a meeting with the other Kage's from the other nations."

"...so what are you gonna do, Boruto?" Himawari quietly asked.

"We'll get her back! We just have to find a way." He paused. Since He, Mitsuki and Sarada couldn't win against Y/n..Maybe Kawaki can help?

"Could you help us, Kawaki?"

Kawaki scoffed. "Why should I help you bring back some chick who nearly killed you and your friends?"

"Uh...I don't know how to explain it but...Sarada really cares about Y/n! Even though Y/n looks like she wants to strangle Sarada for some reason so..heh heh..." Boruto nervously laughed while rubbing his nape.

Kawaki rolled his eyes but said nothing.

****

"Dad? What are you looking for?" Mitsuki asked his father, Orochimaru, who's been searching for something for the past week.

"I could've sworn that a had Madara Uchiha's DNA put somewhere...where did it go?" Orochimaru mumbled. He turned around and faced Mitsuki. "I've lost something but I just can't seem to find it. Don't worry about it, I'll be sure to find it later."

"Ok. So um...the leaf Village is in danger." Mitsuki said.

"How so?"

"Y/n left the village and someone very powerful is with her. She mentioned his name being Madara?"

Orochimaru gasped. No wonder why he couldn't find Madara's DNA anywhere! Y/n stole it!

But how did even sneak past him? She was standing right in front of him! Plus, he didn't sense any other chakra nearby so how??

Unless, she used a shadow clone to distract him. And to get past the Sannin, she had to conceal her chakra.

Orochimaru scowled at himself for being easily tricked by a little girl. But, he wasn't that angry as she's an Uchiha. Uchiha's always have something up their sleeve. So that's what made him interested.

So. The real question is: How did she figure out about the reanimation Jutsu? And to bring back Madara....of all people, she brings back Madara Uchiha. She must really wants everyone to die.

"Does the Hokage now about this?"

Mitsuki nodded. "Yes."

"I see..."

*****
Later that night, Naruto returned back to his office where Tsunade, Kakashi, Sasuke and Shikamaru were.

"So? What now?" Shikamaru said.

"...I think we're going to have another war.."