Final Battle:The arrival of the past Kages!

Goal for this chapter: 1,000+ words.

Y/n stared at team 7.

"Want me to help you, kid?" Madara asks. Y/n shook her head.

"No I got this. Plus, it's weird to see you beating on 13 year old kids." She said.

Madara shrugged. "Understandable. Cya" and then he disappeared.

Y/n observed her scythe. Not in good shape.

She spawned a clone- a Real one and swapped the scythes.

"Hold this one." She said. The other Y/n nodded and strapped it to her back.

"Y/n. Look at the destruction you caused! All those innocent shinobi's are dead!" Boruto yelled.

"So? It was either they would've died by me or someone else eventually." Y/n spoke calmly.

Boruto growled. "All of this could have been avoided. What are you trying to accomplish by causing so much destruction?!"

"At first, I just wanted to peacefully go home. But then it backfired. So I just thought to bring back Madara but...your families are out here to kill him for what he done many years ago. It's true that I don't know what caused him to do that much damage..."

"...But everyone deserves a second chance or to be forgiven at least." She smiled. "The past is the past and you can't change it."

Her smile faltered. "However...there are some people who don't deserve neither."

"What do you plan on doing after?" Sarada asked.

"Why would I tell my plans to the enemy. Only idiots do that. And judging by what you said, your one of them too. You definitely got your traits from Sakura."

"Hey don't talk about Sarada's mom like that!" Boruto said angrily.

"You don't talk. You think the world revolves around you just because you're the Hokage's son. I'd be ashamed to have a kid like you. Such a brat."

She looked at Mitsuki and Kawaki.

"Weird snake boy and Emo kid. Got the whole squad here. Blind bat, spoiled brat, weird snake lover and Emo." Y/n slowly clapped in a sarcastic manner as she she insulted the others.

(A/n: I also wear glasses 💀)

"I'm not spoiled..." Boruto mumbled and pouted. Sarada deadpanned while Mitsuki and Kawaki ignored her. Kawaki was slightly annoyed though.

"Now die." Was all Y/n said before the ground began to opened up.
The floor begins to rise up from under her, lifting her from the ground, towering over the four young ninjas.

"You're on MY battle ground now!!" She laughed then spawned hundreds of multi- shadow clones. The clones gave out their battle cry and charged at full speed.

~~~
Naruto was sent flying to the ground along with Sasuke. Naruto then notices that Boruto and his squad arrived and are fighting off a bunch of Y/n's shadow clones. He also noticed that many of his Shinobi's were killed or severely hurt with no medics nearby and are most likely to die in a few minutes.
The other Kage's were in critical condition. He doesn't even know where Gaara is or Temari and Kankuro.