Sarada's Bond

Sarada sat in her home. Once she was released from the hospital, she went home and stayed there for a while. Same with Boruto and Mitsuki.

She sat on the couch in silence as she heard the birds chirping from outside.

(Flashback)

"Shikadai Nara." Shikadai introduced himself.

"And I'm Sarada Uchiha."

Y/n nodded and introduced herself.

"I'm Y/n Uchiha. Nice to meet you too I guess."

"Wait...Uchiha?" Sarada mumbled. The other uchiha nodded.

"Yeah why?"

"Then you must have the Sharingan like me! Please! Let me see them!"
*****

"There's no way...I thought that I'm the only Uchiha's that were left was me and my dad..is there..more of us?"

"It should be. And what do you mean by "only me and my dad"? What happened to the rest of our clan?"

"Papa wouldn't tell me, sorry."

****
"My dream is to become the second female Hokage! Therefore, I'll be on one of the strongest Shinobi in the Leaf!"

"HAHAHAHAH! You...an UCHIHA?!?!...THATS HILARIOUS HAHAHA!! I can just see the look on Tobirama's face..!"

*****

"I didn't have any siblings so I was an only child...I never had any friends either so..heh..you guys are my first."

****

Sarada put her hand over her heart. She felt as if she had been betrayed by someone important to her- which she has. It's only been a few months since Sarada met Y/n but she considered Y/n like a sister to her. Is this what betrayal feels like?

(🤮)
(Ignore that)

Now Y/n has became an 'enemy' Sasuke quotes.

Why did things turn out this way?

What will happen after? Will Y/n be killed or...

Sarada folded her hands together to think.

Why is she so obsessed about Y/n you ask?

Because.

How would you feel if you were born in a near-extinct Clan with the only survivor's being you and your dad?
Yet,somehow, a mysterious person your age showed up and was also from the same Clan as you?

Wouldn't you be happy? Shocked? Confused? Or even...intrigued?

That's how Sarada feels about Y/n. Like there's a strong connection between them...but only Sarada sees it. So as future Hokage, Sarada is willing to bring Y/n back. Even by force if she has to.

Sounds crazy I know. But remember, long ago, Lord 7th had gone through the same thing with Sasuke. He never gave up on him. Even when Sasuke left the village, Lord 7th didn't give up on him and still fought for him to return to the village. Even though everything seemed like hell for Lord 7th....everything worked out in the end...

Sasuke willingly returned and acknowledged the Hokage.

But Sarada didn't know about that yet. So I guess you could say...that history is repeating itself.

Sounds logic enough.

"Y/n..."

🗿