Actual Loneliness

Goal for this chapt.: 1,000+ words.

"Shikamaru!" Yelled a platinum blonde woman. Ino Yamanaka. She ran towards her former teammate to free him from the chains. The chains connected Shikamaru to the ground, having a very strong grip on the Nara.
Ino struggle against the chains as if she was plying "Tug-of-War" with the ground.

"If only I had Sakura's strength for this." Ino grunted.

"Ino! Shikamaru!" Ino looked up to see her other former team member, Choji Ackimichi.

"Choji! Help me with these chains! They're too tight!" She told him. Choji nodded.

"Expansion Jutsu!" Making one of his hands really large and full of strength, Choji grips the chains and pulls on them with enough force to break them, setting Shikamaru Free.

Shikamaru groaned and stretched in order to get rid of the stiffness he's feeling throughout his body from laying on the ground for too long.

"Shikamaru, who did this to you?" The platinum blonde asks her pineapple headed friend.

"It was the Uchiha kid. She over there near where Sasuke and Naruto are fighting Madara."

Ino and Choji's eyes widened. "Madara is back...?" She mumbled before now noticing Madara's Susanoo fighting with Sasuke's Susanoo and Naruto's Kurama form.

"Uchiha? Do you mean Sarada?" Ino questioned. Shikamaru shook his head no.
"No. Not her. Apparently, there's another full blood Uchiha. I believe she's fighting Naruto and Sasuke."

Choji looked around and saw many dead or injured Shinobi's scattered across the once clean green but now blood stained red grass.

"Did she cause all this?" He mumbled.

"Yeah. She's stronger than we thought. I'll tell you more when this is over. Right now, we have to stop her from destroying the village.

All nodding, they head straight towards where the real fight is happening careful to not get in between.

"There she is!" Shikamaru alarmed his friends. There was Y/n who was using her lightning Jutsu's to electrocute the remaining people and mostly at Sasuke. She was throwing lightning bolts at people like Zeus; The Greek God of lightning.

"I recognize her! She once came to my flower shop to pick up flowers." Ino spoke. "But I didn't know that she was an Uchiha too."

A/n: Y/n's hair is very long so it covered up the Uchiha crescent on her back.

Shikamaru kneeled down. "I'm going to use my shadow stitching Jutsu to keep her from moving. I have to be careful since she can apparently sense my attacks."

"Right. And I'll enter her mind to read to her thoughts." Ino suggested.

"Right. And Choji. If my shadow stitching Jutsu don't work, use your expansion Jutsu to grab her."

"Right."

Ino stepped forward. "Hey you!" She yelled out.

"Hm?" Y/n stopped throwing lightning bolts and turned her attention to the old ino-shika-cho team.

"Stop this!" She said. Y/n jumped down from off a very high rock wall and in front of them.
She looked at them.

"Okay." Is all she replied.

"Wait really?" Ino said shocked.