Madara's Little Brat (Re-made)

A/n: I had to re-make this as there was a problem with the last one since someone said that the chapter was empty. so, I hope you'll be able to see this one and if you already read this Chapter,  Skip to the next one once I make it.

4 YEARS LATER....

4 years has passed and a lot happened.

Y/n was now 12 years old and she was quickly known around the village as 'Madara's Sister' (mostly because of Hashirama). She doesn't really rely on her Sharingan even though it's the most powerful Kekkei genkai within the Uchiha Bloodline. So instead, she prefers to use only Taijutsu and Ninjutsu during battles if it's not too serious.

Y/n was smart despite her age. She was able to help create plans, learn (basically steal) some of Tobirama's techniques such as the Shadow clone Jutsu and the Multi shadow clone Jutsu, becoming one of the most strongest people underneath Hashirama, Tobirama and Madara.

Y/n was now relaxing under a tree. Over the years, she changed her look to look similar to Madara, who was confused at first but just shrugged it off. From the hairstyle to outfit. She also became a lone wolf and a bit stern.

Now sitting on a tree branch, she decided to just relax as she just finished another training session for the day and listen to the birds chirping.

"*sigh*. Those idiots are at a while I'm here challenging Mother Nature to a staring contest." Y/n spoke to herself. A few seconds of silence later, her stomach began to growl.

'Welp. Lunch Time. Maybe some fruits would satisfy my hunger.'

Later...

Y/n's Pov

I sat on an empty bench outside eating an apple as I watched fellow civilians do their daily work.

'Not much had happened these past few days. It's starting to get a little too boring.' I thought. I was extremely bored.... I yawned..and tired.

Hmm. I've done enough training for today. Might as well go home and relax.

No one's POV

After she got home, Y/n decided to go bath/shower, brush her teeth and take a quick nap.

2 hours later, y/n was rudely awoken by sounds of yelling.

"Oi brat! Where are you?!" The voice called.

Y/n stirred and lied on her back. 'What the hell?'

She sat up on her bed as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and let them adjust to the darkness. 'Madara? Why is he yelling? He could've just came in here-...oh yeah.. I forgot. I threatened to shave off all his hair if he were to come in my room without my permission.' The girl chuckled to herself and got up. "WHAT?!" Y/n yelled, sticking her head out from the crack of her room door.

"Oh. So you were here. Then why didn't you answer me the first time I called you?!" Madara called.

"Relaxxx I was just asleep. Something that you need to try, considering the bags you have under your eyes." Y/n replied, still tired from being woken up.

"Hmph. I do get sleep.."

"2 hours a night don't count. I honestly don't know how you're still alive with the lack of sleep you get. Speaking of sleep, I need my beauty rest. So good night to you, sir!"

Y/n closed her room door and went back to bed.

"Tch. Good night to you too, Brat." Madara rolled his eyes and turned around to go walk back to his room. He smirked.

'My brat.'