Scythe

I didn't know what to Title this chapter..

~~~

"You're an idiot."

"Tch."

"Your plan on world peace is dumber than your insults on Hashirama."

Madara scoffed. "It isn't. My plan was going great until that disfigured bastard stabbed me in the chest." He growled.

"So I'm guessing that you're gonna continue this plan of yours?"

Madara got up and looked Y/n who just recovered from her injuries.

"I am. But unlike then, I have a better idea."

"You're going insane. You don't need this world peace. You want it." Y/n rolled her eyes. "But whatever. Now all I want is to give Sarada a piece of my mind for that technique she pulled on me. Nearly went through my body. Good thing I managed to block it...now my scythe is badly cracked to the point where it will brake off if it takes another blow."

'That's the only thing I have left of my family...my mom,dad...Raida..' Y/n cracked her knuckles in a dangerous manner. Dark aura surrounding her as shadows covered her showing eye. The girl gave a sickening giggle.

Madara shivered. 'What the hell...'

"So. When's training?"

Hello! A short chapter but I was wondering if I should make a second book on this? It'll be was easier to do considering that this book is starting to get long.