The forbidden Jutsu: The re-animation Technique

"That's impossible. How could she possibly know about Madara?" Naruto questioned.

Earlier that day, Sasuke had reported the knews about Y/n's and Sarada's conversation last night. This had shocked Naruto to the core. He had so many questions.

How did she know about Madara Uchiha?

Could she be somehow relate to him?

Is she an enemy?

What are her intentions?

Everyone is the village were ordered to not mention anything about the 4th great Shinobi war as they have lost many great Ninjas so how could she possibly know...

"Did she mentioned anything else?" Naruto asked the older male.

"She also mentioned Madara being her 'older brother'. I wasn't sure if she was lying or not but I wasn't taking any chances. As soon as I heard that name, I knew something was up. So I came to you....I'm not even sure if Sarada is safe around her. Even Sakura is on edge." Sasuke explained.

"Don't worry, Sasuke. I'll handle this as soon as possible." Naruto spoke. "Do you know where Y/n is at the moment?"

"She's with Boruto and the others."

Naruto nodded. "I'll have some Anbu ninjas spy on her."

Sasuke nodded.

If Madara was strong enough to take down an army of joined nations, just how strong is Y/n?Could she possibly be as strong as him? or maybe...even stronger?

(Meanwhile Y/n)

Y/n's POV

I was jumping from building to building. I got bored after knocking Boruto out so I left. I almost punched Kawaki for being annoying so I decided to have time for myself. I shouldn't even be talking to them. I only have 2 things to focus on:

1. Figure out a way to return back to my timeline.

2. Leave.

I was close on to achieving the first one but mr. Emo said no. So now, I'm stuck trying to figure out a way.

I stopped at a small shop and decided to eat something. I sat down and quickly put my scythe under the table since apparently it scares people. I decided to eat some (F/f) (favorite food) with a side of some dumplings and tea.

I got my order later and began to eat quietly while minding my business until I overheard a few old Shinobi's talking from the next booth over.

"Do you think that the Reanimation Jutsu will be used anytime soon?" A female shinobi asked.

"Highly doubt it. Don't get me wrong, I like that you can bring people back from the dead. But having to sacrifice someone's life is definitely not worth it. No wonder why it's a forbidden Jutsu. I sometimes wonder how the second Hokage was able to create a Jutsu like this." A male spoke.

Something clicked in the head.

All I have to do is sacrifice someone to bring Madara back? That's so easy.

After, I paid for my meal, got my things and left.

Hiss

Hiss

Hisss

I turned my head to the sound of hissing. I turned and saw a small black snake.

"Tch. It's probably Mitsuki following me again." I mumbled.

The snake turned around and slithered away, stopped again and turned towards me. I lifted a brow.

"You want me to follow you?....ok..totally weird." I followed that dumb snake which led me outside the leaf....literally. I'm outside. Those dumb guards are fast asleep with the gates wide open.