Training with Raida

(This is how I picture Raida to look like)Full name: Raida UchihaLooks: fair skinned, black eyes, black hair

Full name: Raida Uchiha
Looks: fair skinned, black eyes, black hair.

Age: 19

Info: Currently looking after her Sister's child named Y/n after she and her husband were killed in battle. Plans on training Y/n to become a strong Kunoichi.

Personality: Kind, bold, Funny, sometimes annoying, sometimes serious, strong hearted.

The next day, Taida started to Train Y/n. Yes, it was unexpected but Raida won't always be there to protect her niece, therefore she's going to make sure she makes Y/n strong enough to defend for herself and become a ninja if she wishes.

Fast forward to 2 years later, Y/n was able to master Ninjutsu and taijutsu. The only stopping her was that Genjutsu was harder than she thought. A year ago, Y/n first unlocked her Sharingan after Raida accidentally broke Y/n's favorite tea set that her mother had bought for her.
After that, Raida continued to make Y/n angry in hopes that she'll probably unlock something else but it didn't work. She made her niece cry but gave her sweets as forgiveness at the end of the day.

Y/n panted, clearly Exausted. Her Sharingan had one tomoe in each eye as she stared at Raida, who had her mangekyo Sharingan on. It was the same as her sister's.

"You done yet?" Raida called. Y/n wiped the sweat off her forehead. "No. Let's continue." She said.

Raida nodded and got into her fighting stance. Y/n did the same and started to fight.

{Time-skip cuz I'm lazy}

It was now dark. The stars were shining brightly in the sky. Y/n and Raida were lying on their backs, staring at the stars.

"...Raida?" Y/n started.

"Yeah?" Raida said

"What do you plan to do in the future?"

Raida was silent. "...I don't know. I haven't really thought of it as I was too busy trying to train you to become a very strong girl."

"Oh.."

Raida lifted herself up, dusting the dirt off her clothes. "Well. Let's go home." She said and began walking. Y/n soon got up and followed.