Sparring with Boruto

Earlier that day, Y/n went to the Academy and (of course) was followed by Sarada and the rest of her squad (including Sumire, Wasabi and Namida.)

Once everyone gathered up, Boruto spoke. " I brung Himawari and Kawaki with me so they can witness my actions."

"Yeah whatever, whiskers. What did you call us here for?" Y/n spoke. Boruto deadpanned for speaking.

"I challenge you, Y/n! Spar with me!"

"..."

Y/n stared at him like he was an idiot(which he is)

"You're kidding, right?" She asked. Her eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

'I was dragged out the library just to SPAR with this pear- headed munchkin? Tch. Unbelievable.' She thought.

"Yeah! I want to see how strong you are!" Boruto smiled.

"If you wanted to just spar with Y/n, then why did we have to tag along." ChoCho said, annoying.

"Idiot." Sarada mumbled.

"Oh come on! Don't you wanna see how strong Y/n might be?"

Mitsuki thought about it. "Boruto's right. We've never seen Y/n in action. Maybe this is a chance to see how strong she is." Shikadai groaned like a zombie. He could've done anything else rather than be outside and watch people fight.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, Y/n. Boruto is just being annoying." Sarada said and crossed her arms.

"No it's fine. I'll gladly teach this kid a lesson." Y/n gave an evil smile and walked towards Boruto. A deadly aura can be seen radiating from her.

"Fine kid. I accept. But I'm definitely not going easy on you." Y/n warned and cracked her Knuckles while chuckling darkly. Boruto sweat dropped, completely regretting his decision.

Everyone else moved away and watched. "You can do it, Boruto!" Himawari yelled.

"Trample him, Y/n!" ChoCho semi-yelled.

"Yeah!"

Y/n and Boruto got into battle stance. Once Mitsuki yelled 'GO!', they ran towards each other with Y/n making the first move and swung at Boruto with her scythe at a very fast pace. Boruto dodged(barely) and jumped into the air then spawned two shadow clones.

Y/n's POV

One of Boruto's clones ran at me and pulled out a  few Kunai knives from his pouch and threw it at me but I blocked them and sliced the clone, making it poof away. Same with the other. Throwing my scythe in the air, I ran at the real Boruto and began to throw swift punches and kicks at him, managing to hit him a couple of times.
I pretended to aim a punch to his face and it seemed to work as he stumbled back. I was actually going for the gut and I succeeded and punched him there. He crouched and held his stomach in pain so I took the opportunity to get down and swift kicked him under the legs, tripping him.

My scythe began to fall back down but I caught it with ease without looking and then swung it downwards at Boruto. "Boruto!" A few of his friends yelled out. He quickly opened his eyes and rolled to the sides as the scythe collided through the floor on the spot Boruto was at a second ago.

Boruto got up and backflips a few feet away from me. He spawned another clone. A blue ball of rotating chakra was on their hand. 'Ninjutsu..' I thought. But what technique is that?

Boruto's POV

I nearly got impaled by the large weapon Y/n had. And she didn't even give any remorse that she nearly killed me! Oh why did I have to challenge her?! She's scarier than my mom when I come home late. Since Taijutsu didn't work, I decided to use the Rasengan that big bro Konahamaru taught me. The Rasengan is a close-range attack, so how can I approach Y/n without getting hit by that Scythe of her's? Her defense is really strong too.

I spawned a shadow clone. Maybe a distraction could work. My clone and I each made a Rasengan  ball then charged at her. My clone teleported behind her in blind sight while I charged at her from the front. I saw Y/n's eyes widened at this.
'Gotcha!' I yelled in my head and smirked.

"Rasengan!"

My clone disappeared and I collided my rasengan onto her abdomen, sending her flying. She landed a few feet away. She didn't move.  Did I win? I did!

"I did it! Haha!"

I opened my eyes and saw that Y/n poofed.

Wait...

Poofed?!

"Shadow clo—" I felt something hit the back of my neck and I lost consciousness.

Y/n's POV (again)

I don't think he realize that he's fighting a clone of mine and that I'm hiding behind him.

"Rasengan!" He yelled and sent my clone flying.
He began to cheer, still unaware that I'm still right here. No one else sees me.

Once my shadow clone poofed away, he THEN realizes that it's just a clone so I chopped him behind his neck with enough force to knock him unconscious.

"You cheered too early that you didn't check your surroundings. And because of that, you let your guard down. That should be the first rule to when fighting enemies: Never let your guard down."

I stepped back and walked to the others. "He'll be fine. I just knocked him unconscious." They looked at me in shock.

"Woah, that was so cool!" Wasabi said.

"Yeah! I didn't even know that Boruto was fighting a clone this whole time!" Namida said.

"Your taijutsu skills were awesome! Is it ok if we train sometime?" Metal spoke. He's a shy kid for sure.

"Whatever." I said.

"That trick you did with that scythe was amazing!" Denki complimented.

"Yeah thanks I guess.. it was nothing really. It was just practice."

"You have to teach us those moves! Do you think that we'll get a scythe of our own?" Denki asked.

"Doubt it. This scythe is a one-of-a-kind. It's priceless and you'll never find one like this. I don't think you'll find a scythe at all nowadays since the only weapons you use are Kunai knives and shuriken." I explained.

"Oh.." he said.

Boruto was picked up by a boy with two different colored hair and a mark under his left eye. I think Boruto said that the dude's name was Kiwi— no- Kawaki I think. Sarada and ChoCho walked up to me. Kawaki glared in my direction so I glared back. 'The hell is his problem?' I thought. Sarada and ChoCho noticed this and wiggled their eyebrows at me. I immediately understood what they meant and scoffed.

"Disgusting." I said and walked off, leaving them to giggle to themselves.

I don't think I've ever wrote a fight scene before so this is my first time. 👍
This chapter took me almost 4 hours to finish because I didn't know what I should do for this chapter I thought to have make a little fights scene between Y/n and Boruto. I also noticed that some people hate or dislike Sarada so I might do another fight scene between Y/n and her sometime in the future.

It's now 1:01am where I am so I'm going to bed. Goodnight 🌙

-CheeseBurg🍔