Backstory Revealed II

"Ok. So, what do you want to learn first?"

~~~~

"Ummm...favorite hobby?" ChoCho asked.

"Sometimes sleep, train and (Favorite Hobby)"
You responded.

"Fear." (Sarada)

"Don't really have one." Y/n shrugged.

"Before you got here, did you have any family members?" (ChoCho)

The 'older' Uchiha nodded. "Yeah. My mom, dad and my aunt..her name was Raida. She was the one who gave me my scythe. It was a gift. I didn't have any siblings so I was an only child..I never had any friends either so..heh.. you guys are my first." Y/n spoke in a softer tone as she looked out the window and remembered her family and the good times they had.

"...did something..happen to them?"

"..."

"..."

"They're gone.."

"O-oh..sorry I asked.." Sarada apologized. Y/n looked back at the two girls.

"It's fine. Soon after, I met my big brother. We're not actually related. We were just from the same clan but he was like a brother to me. It's sad that I lost him too.. to a Senju..." Y/n mumbled the last part. Mentioning the Senju's with slight disgust.

"What was he like?"

"Well.." Y/n thought about it before remembering the Time where she first met Madara after Raida's death. "He was..kinda strange. He suddenly showed up after I lost Raida and commented about a huge fireball I created 2 weeks before and accidentally burned my family's home down. I found him a bit intimidating since he was really tall and scary. I was 8 at the time so he completely towered over me but I didn't let that bother me since I was too focused on what to do next. He helped me bury my aunt and I ended up living with him soon after. He didn't show it but I could tell that he enjoyed my presence. Who wouldn't? Im FABULOUS!" The said girl joked and striked a pose, causing Sarada and Chocho to laugh.

"He sounds like an amazing guy. What was his name?" Sarada asked.

"His name was—"

"ChoCho!" An voice interrupted Y/n.

The three girls turn their heads to the voice to see a brown haired man with red swirls on both sides of his face.

(I don't know how to describe Choji so just take the picture as an example)

"Oh! Dad!" ChoCho exclaimed. "What you doing here?" She questioned.

"Your mother just came back and is looking for you. I immediately knew that you would be here so I checked." The man said.

"Oh ok! I'll see ya girls later. Bye!" ChoCho waved then walked out the restaurant with her dad.

"We should head home too since it's going to get dark soon. You can tell me more of your past once we arrive." Sarada spoke.

Y/n nodded her head. "Ok."