The End

-Weeks Later-

Y/n was out of the hospital and fully recovered from her injuries. She felt lighter as she walked around being that her scythe was completely shattered and only being left with the end tip part.

Since the people didn't trust her, she had to be followed by the Elites (Anbu's) daily and had to have her eyes covered.

A/n: The mask Sasuke had to wear over his eyes while imprisoned after the war in shippuden.

She was welcomed back at the Uchiha residence and apologized for her actions and wrongdoings. They forgave her although Sasuke was hesitant but did.

Y/n also apologized to Boruto and the others and knowing them, they forgave her instantly (except Kawaki since he doesn't trust her)

Now it was an ordinary day. Sakura at work, Sasuke gone, Naruto doing Hokage work and Shikamaru helping him, etc...

"Uwaahhh!! Hey wait!"

Boruto was yelling as he was getting dragged around by a big dog while Sarada, Mitsuki and Y/n held onto the much more smaller ones.

"Give me the dog, Boruto. You're clearly struggling." Y/n spoke to him.

"Huh? No way! I'm strong! I can handle this don't worry!" Boruto said happily before the big dog barked and dragged him away again.

"Such an idiot.." Sarada sighed. "Come on, let's just get this done with."

The two nodded and walked the dogs quietly unlike Boruto.

~~~~

After a few months, Y/n was free to see again and no longer be surveillance by the Anbu's.

"Happy Birthday Y/n!" Little confetti's we're blast into the air and some fell on Y/n head. She looked and saw Sarada, Boruto, and their whole squad plus their parents. Sakura and Ino held a (favorite flavor) cake with little pretty decorations on them.

"What?"

"It's (birthday date)! Your birthday! How'd you forget?! You're 13 now!" Himawari cheered. She carried a cute present for you even though you never really spoken to her.

Y/n walked up to her a squeezed her cheeks.
"You are so adorable.." she spoke.

Himawari gave a toothy grin and blushed slightly, giving a little giggle. Sarada pouted, a little jealous.

"HAH?! That's the first time you've ever complimented someone!" Boruto yelled

"Problem?"

"Ehh nope!"

The day went by quickly as it was now nighttime. The village was fast asleep as the moon shined over the village in the nights sky.

Sarada and Y/n we're getting ready for bed.

"Y/n?" Sarada started.

"Hm?"

"Now that everything has been solved over...what do you plan on doing from now on? Do you have any new goals that you want to set for the future?"

Y/n thought about it. That hadn't really been on her mind until now.

"Mmm...I don't have any specific goals at the moment but what I WILL do is train harder."

"Stronger? But you're like, the strongest kunoichi in the village alongside Papa and lord seventh! What do you need to get stronger for?"

Y/n chuckled. "I'm gonna need to be able to protect future Hokage over here, right? So I need to keep training." She playfully punches Sarada in the arm.

Sarada laughed.

"Right. Could you also share some of your techniques with me? They looked so cool!"

"Huh? No way! You have your Chidori!" Y/n argued. Sarada groaned.

"Fine." Sarada slightly jabbed her index and middle finger against Y/n's forehead. Y/n looked at her confused.

"What was that?"

"It's something that my Papa does to me and Mama. And since you're part of our family now, I should do it to you. But I'm going to have to warn you though, it's going to happen a lot so you might wanna get used to it. It's really important in this family for some reason." Sarada laughed.

Y/n laughed. "Got it."

Not long, Sarada went to bed while Y/n stared out the window at the bright stars.

'Yeah...Family..'

And that's the End of Y/n's crazy adventure!

Or is it? 🌚

Thanks for reading, commenting, and Voting!

                                        ~CheeseBurg🍔

Ps. Bonus chapter coming soon

Okay so fr, it's truly amazing on how far and popular this story has gotten of the past few months. This is actually my first story that has a full plot and ending so it really means much to me ☺️.
Thank you!