Backstory Revealed I

Next day..

Everything was going normal so far.  However, Kakashi Hatake, the 6th Hokage, was still curious about Y/n. It's been about a month since Y/n was mysteriously found and still no one knows about her past or where she came from. So, he decided to spend the day trying to figure it out.

Meanwhile Y/n was with Sarada and ChoCho who were walking to Boruto's house.

"Boruto is the blonde idiot with the whiskers, right?" Y/n asked. Sarada and ChoCho nodded.

"Yup. We're going to his house because he didn't arrive with team 7 today." Sarada asked. "So Konahamaru-Sensei asked if we can go check up on him."

"Oh."

Upon arriving to Boruto's house, Sarada knocked on the door. A muffled voice was heard on the other side of the door then the door opened to see a purple haired lady with lavender eyes.

'Is she blind?' Y/n questioned in her head.

"Oh! Sarada! ChoCho! Hello! I assume your here for Boruto?" The Lady asks

"Yes Ms. Hinata so Konahamaru-Sensei asked us if we can go check up on him. Is he ok?" Sarada spoke.

"Unfortunately he isn't. He caught a bad cold. But that's what happens when he stayed too long outside during the cold." The lady name 'Hinata' sighed but then turned her gaze to Y/n.

"Oh! I remember you. You're that girl Naruto had saved for the lake!" Hinata said.

"You know me?" Y/n questioned.

"Yeah. My family were having a picnic during the time we found you. Are you okay?"

Y/n nodded. "Yeah I'm fine."

Hinata smiled. "Good. Well it was nice knowing you."

"Likewise."

"Alright. Let go. See you later Boruto's mom." ChoCho said and began to walk. Sarada and Y/n followed after waving bye to Hinata.

"Bye girls!" Then the purple haired woman closed the door.

While the girls walked, Kakashi unexpectedly teleported in front of them, startling Sarada and ChoCho.

"Uwah?! Lord Sixth?! What brings you here?" Sarada asked while Y/n patted ChoCho's back to stop her from chocking.

"Sorry for the unexpected visit..but I would like to talk with Y/n in private. It'll be quick." He spoke.

"Oh Ok. See you later Y/n. We'll be at thunder burger if you need us." ChoCho spoke.

"Right." Y/n then faced Kakashi.

"What do you want?" She asked.

Kakashi pretended to think before talking.

"You've been in the village for quite a while but yet we know nothing about you except the fact that you're an Uchiha. Isn't it time for you to share your backstory? It doesn't have to be with me since we're strangers but you should at least share some information to Lord 7th or your guardian Sakura." He spoke out.

Y/n thought about it. She's comfortable here and knows some people really well.. it's about time they know some things about her.

How bad can things be? It's just a simple introduction.

The girl nodded. "You're right..uh.."

"Kakashi Hatake. But people refer to me as Lord Sixth."

"Hn. Alright. I'll talk to Ms. Sakura first."

Kakashi gave a closed eyed smile. (Well- Y/n can't see the smile since Kakashi is wearing his usual mask.)

"Good. Well, Got to go. I have things to do. Cya!" And then he disappeared.

Y/n turned around and silently walked back to thunder Burger where Sarada and ChoCho were.

~~~~

Entering the restaurant, she noticed A familiar raven Head and Red head (or orange idk 🤷🏽‍♀️ since ChoCho's hair is Like a mixed color)

Y/n walked over to the girl's and called out their names. "Oi. Sarada, Chocho. I'm back."
She spoke and sat across from them. ChoCho was eating a burger while Sarada ate some fries.

"Hey Y/n!" ChoCho spoke with a mouthful of food. She took a second to swallow before talking again. "So? What did You and Lord sixth talked about?"

"Yeah. It must've been somewhat important right?" Sarada added.

Y/n leaned towards the table using her elbows for support and having her hands together and flattened to support her head.

She sighed. "Well. He said that it's about time I  tell about my past since basically no one knows about me and my origin. I told him that I should tell Ms. Sakura first and then Lord seventh when he's not busy."

Sarada smiled. "Great! But is it okay if you share a few things with us? Like your favorite food, Hobbies.." ChoCho nodded.

"Yeah! It doesn't have to be anything personal if you're not comfortable but you can trust us!

Y/n chuckled. (Ayo can girls Chuckle? Idk since people always make them 'giggle' while they make the guys 'chuckle'.)

"Okay. So, What do you want to learn first?"

So 😌
      ☕️🤏

School ended a few days ago 🌚

So I'm free 👌😭