Danger in the Leaf I

The Kage's were on the ground in almost defeat. Naruto being the only one being held down by Y/n's chains. She walked up to him, standing over him and lifted the broken scythe in the air. Not saying anything, she slashed the scythe downwards until a strong gust of wind send her flying back.

She stumbled back on her feet but landed of her butt.
She growled in anger. Every time she gets the person chance to attack, SOMEONE always has to mess it up!

"Naruto are you alright?!" A blonde women with four spiky ponytails holding a big fan stood by Naruto.

(Sorry if it's blurred a little)

"Temari?" Naruto said. Temari used her fan to blow out the fire-y chains and made them fall, Freeing the Hokage.

"Thanks. Those chains were very uncomfortable." Temari nodded at Naruto before going to Gaara.
Another man going with her. (Kankuro)

A/n: PLEASE TELL ME THAT THEY DID NOT JUST KILL OFF KANKURO! 👹WHILE SEARCHING FOR A PICK  OF THIS DUDE, IT SAID HE DIES ON EPISODE 122

WHILE SEARCHING FOR A PICK OF THIS DUDE, IT SAID HE DIES ON EPISODE 122.

..Kishimoto. You're making me angry 🌚🔪.

IT WOULDN'T HURT YOU TO KILL OFF SOME FEMALE CHARACTERS TOO!TENTEN IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE! NO? THEN HOW ABOUT KURENAI? SHE OLD ANYWAYS. HOW ABOUT HER DAUGHTER? SHE NOT IMPORTANT!OR KARIN?

OUT OF ALL THE CHARACTERS, YOU PICK KANKURO?? KANKURO???!! WHY?!

WHY COULDN'T YOU GET SOMEONE LIKE KIBA! OR SHINO?

ION LIKE KANKURO THAT MUCH BUT LIKE, HE FUNNY! WOW 👏WAY 👏 TO 👏 KILL 👏 OF 👏 ANOTHER 👏 GOOD 👏 CHARACTER 👏

F*CK BORUTO!

..At least Neji isn't alone anymore am I right? 😩🔪

...

Sorry for my little rant but if I get angry at this show one more time, EVERYONE dying in this book 🥴👺

Except Y/n. 😌

And then that's The End. 👹🔪