Team 7

(Few weeks later...)

"I hate it here already" y/n complained. After a week  of Sarada constantly begging Y/n to attend the Academy with her, she finally broke and act the seventh to sign her up to which he happily did. Now Y/n was standing besides Sarada in front of the entrance.

Y/n wore a (f/c) (Favorite color) sweater with the Uchiha logo on the back, black leggings and (f/c) ninja shoes that matched her sweater and a leaf ninja headband on (whatever part of your body) and your Scythe perfectly placed over your back, connected to a strap.
(You had personal training with Naruto)

"We didn't even get inside yet. Quit complaining!"

~~~
The two girls stopped in front of the classroom. " this is where my squad is supposed to meet at. Lord 7th has already told konahamaru- Sensei that you'll be apart of team 7."

"Uh what? Since when? How come I wasn't informed on this?" You questioned. She shrugged and brung you inside.

(I had to change it up because I just realized that once you graduate as a genin, you've already graduated from the Academy-)

ALSO! Who tf are they?! 👇

Last time I watched a Boruto espisode, didn't this purple headed girl go against boruto and the others??? I think her name is Sumire Kakei and the one in green is Wasabi- something

Last time I watched a Boruto espisode, didn't this purple headed girl go against boruto and the others??? I think her name is Sumire Kakei and the one in green is Wasabi- something. Idk about the girl in orange.

Tbh I know nothing about them 😂
They're probably side characters to fill up the spaces in the Boruto group.

Anyways- back to the story.

Sarada opened the classroom door and is met with her Sensei and 2 teammates, Boruto and Mitsuki.

"About Time Sarada. What took you so long? Usually you're never late- oh. Hey Y/n!" He said as he now notices you and puts his game down. Mitsuki waved as well.

"Hey." You greeted.

"Hi! You must be Y/n. I'm Konahamaru. Leader of team 7. Welcome to the group!" Kinahamaru greeted.

You nodded your head. "So now that I'm here...what are we  doing?"

"Nothing much, really. Just checking the outskirts of the village."

Y/n sweat-dropped. "So basically nothing. I could be using this time to take a nap." The said girl rolled her eyes."

"Oh come on, Y/n! Don't be like that" Sarada whined.

"Yeah and who knows? Maybe we'll encounter an enemy." Boruto added.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "I guess"

Another short chapter because I'm running out of ideas and also quick question:

Should I create a villain for the story or just use the one's that's already in the show such as the people who are after Kawaki (Aka Delta)?

Because later on in the chapters, I want to bring some action to make the story much more interesting.