3: Six Months Later

Six months later...

I make my way to the corner of Allens Lake St when a big truck is parked right in front of Breathtaking Blooms. "Mac. I see you beat me to it today."

"Just doing my job as early as I can, ma'am. " He smiles. "Are these the ones you've ordered?" I looked over inside the truck to see a beautiful set of flowers and bouquets I ordered on my computer a month ago. "That's the one. Let's load'em down." After everything has been put to the store, it was time to get to work. "Good morning, love," I whispered reverently. It's a morning occurrence between me and my treasures. My day just wouldn't be complete without it. I smile at the familiar scent the shop gives. The sunlight went through my glass walls and into the Daises, the lilac, along with the dahlias with full vibrancy. Bringing the store the breathtaking flower shop that it is. I exhaled at the pleasant squeeze in my heart at the aura of the store. Ready to give flowers back to the world. My phone rang behind the counter just as I was opening a box of new vases. "Grace Jones," I answered. "Are we still on at lunch? Just checking in case you've forgotten about me." Mickey's voice rang into my ears. "How could I forget my annoying best friend? As much as I tried, I could never."

"I love you too. But you've been spending more time on your computer lately. While I'm glad that you have found yourself a boyfriend, I'm still single and in need of a Grace attention." I set the vases down and journeyed to the Azalea section. "He's not my boyfriend. At least not yet." My mind drifted to Josh. The man I have randomly met at HeartsLikeThose.com. 29 years old, awesome jawline, a six-pack, and baby blue eyes. Oh and he's an architect. "Aren't you meeting him?" Mickey asked. "Yes. Next Tuesday. I'm actually kind of nervous." I admitted. "Why? I thought he's the man of your dreams."

"Yeah but I've never met him in person, you know? I mean, we've been talking for nearly two months now but what if he turned out to be gross in bed? Or smell really bad? Or uses the phrase, 'yo'" I first hated the idea of online dating. But after I saw Josh's profile I gave it a shot. And we have never stopped talking since then. "Is that why you're still getting-to-know stage?" I stared at the glass wall. "He never mentioned any labels. I think he's also been waiting to meet me. Which makes me all the more nervous."

"Or we can always go to the bar and get you laid right now. I know I need one." She said. I laughed.

"Well... I haven't had sex in 6 months." The night at Monde flashed before me.

I've flirted and gone home with an older woman. Something I never in my life thought I would do. But oh was it worth it. I remember being owned in an expensive-looking couch and tugged softly into a luxurious bedroom. Which as much as I'd love to study, my eyes were glued to Elena and wondering why is she still dressed. "Let's get this off of you," I whispered as she stepped closer to me in yet another stomach churning, toe-curling kiss. Once she's freed from all the clothes, "Bullocks." How can a woman, who's pushing 50 had killer abs and a tight ass? The view had me a little self-conscious. But damn, do I want to run my fingers along with those round breasts of hers. So I did.

I pushed her softy on the bed and eased myself on top of her as I ran my palm against her arms, her stomach, and settled on her breasts. She pulled me down for a kiss and I happily gave back just as much as she was giving. She flipped us in one swift motion. God, she's super strong too. And as much as I enjoyed the view of her on top of me being sexy and all, the tables need to be turned. Yes, touching her is a need. And it has to be done now. I flipped us back until I sat on top of her again. I caught a nipple and inspired a quiet moan from her. Which sounded more like a growl. I like it. "You might have to show me a few things," I said. Remembering my lack of experience in the women's department. "You know you don't have to-..." I stopped her with a kiss. Our tongues danced in the most inebriate way. There's something about the skin on skin with another woman. So soft, so warm. Her breast felt really good against my own and I might be obsessed. I felt a little drunk with arousal. I shook it off. Knowing I'm still on a mission. I reached between our bodies and found her wet folds. She brought out another whimper. Getting louder and louder when I hit a sensitive spot. "There. Right there." She breathed. Her eyes were still shut. She bites her lips when I circled my tongue on her nipple. Then bit. Then sucked. Elena gasped as my fingers hovered her clit. She threw her head back against the pillow with utter submission as she wrapped her fingers around my hair. Wow, that's kinda hot.

Somehow, I innately know what she needed. At long last and with a final rock of her hips, she let out a groaned that's arousing me all over again. She constricted and tremble as the intensity of orgasm flowered her body. As the last of it subsided, she collapsed back in bed. I slowly slid my fingers out of her hot wet sex and awkwardly looked around for something to wipe it off. God, I'm such an amateur. "Come here." She caught my wrist and pulls me closer to her. She brings the hand I fucked her with into her mouth and sucked her own juices out of my fingers. Holy hell. The sight of her lips around my fingers makes me wet and ready to go again. "What did you just do to me, Grace?" She said as she let my fingers slip from her mouth. I propped down on the bed right next to her. The scent of orgasm, sex, and her perfume occupied the semi-darkened room. "I could ask you the same thing." She laughs and turns to face me. I looked back at her. Feeling like a completely different person now.