31: After Kissing Me??

Elena poured herself another glass. "Oh no. We're out of booze." She held the almost empty bottle up. "Give it to me," I said. "Why should you get the last one?" She asks. "Because you're perfect." Was my honest to God answer. She tilted her head to the side with hooded eyes. She's drunk, isn't she? Maybe I am too. "Elaborate." She says. "Well, you're gorgeous with a successful career as an educator. You have legs that goes on for an entire day, maybe a week." She chuckled a little bit. "You sit on a 50,000 dollars couch and the camera loves you. I took a quick photo of her from this old polaroid we found while looking for more wine. "First of all, it's just 10,000 dollars-" 

"Shut the hell up. I'm not done talking." She laughs. "You're a very loving mother who has a great son who loves and idolizes you. And when you smile, tiny wrinkles form in the outer corner of your eyes. You have an ex who's still crazy about you. And I'm guessing that you probably have a jet. And you're the smartest woman I have ever met. So you're perfect. Your life is perfect compared to my little insignificant life. Therefore, I most certainly conclude.." Okay, yes. I'm definitely drunk. "That I'm more miserable than you and I deserve the last sip of wine." She argued no further. Which was unusual because Elena always have something to say. And I wouldn't mind debating with her. She's so much fun to argue with. "Alright, give me your glass, you miserable, tiny-" 

"Watch it." 

"Little.."

I glared at her.  

"Thing." Ugh. She's like a few inches taller than me. I gave her my glass and she pulls me in until I could feel her wet, cold lips on mine. She tastes like wine and is as intoxicating as the last time we kissed. I put my hand in her chest and pushed her lightly. "Elena, I-" The rain poured heavier with a clap of loud thunder. We're both gasping for air. She held her gaze. Pinning me right there. She held my face and leaned. I couldn't move even if I want to. And the funny thing is, I don't want to. I closed my eyes when I felt her head on my shoulders and her entire weight. Oh. My God. Did she fell asleep on me?? After kissing me?? How dare she! I didn't know Elena could be this drunk.