42: She's mine, silly!

One Month Later...

I scanned through the small crowd at the airport when I spotted a familiar face. Mickey wore her sunglasses as usual and lifted it up when her eyes landed on mine. She gave an excited wave and I of course, waved back. "Chip. Really?" Was the first thing I said when I met the distance between me and her big sign that read CHIP. "It was Henry's idea"

"Of course, it was."

"Ah, ah. Don't give me that look. Didn't you gain some kind of new perspective in life with your little trip?" She holds a cup of coffee in her hand and I'm almost tempted to steal it. Airport coffee is terrible. I rolled my eyes. "Of course, I did."

"So is a new hair cut, huh? It became lighter and shorter. Is that side bangs?" I put a strand of hair behind my ears. "Yes. It is. Are you gonna give me that coffee or are we just going to stand here all day and talk about my bangs?" She finally hands to me what I've been craving the most. I took a sip. "Ahh. I'll tell you this one thing. Greece is beautiful and all that? But nothing beats Pink Bean's coffee." Mickey put her arm around me and smoothly stole the luggage I was dragging around. We start to find the exit. "Speaking of PB, guess who just bought the place?" She says. "There's a new owner of Pink Bean? Who?"

"Mia!"

"THAT GIRL!"

"YEAH!"

"And you know this because?" We were at last outside and the sun hurt my eyes a little bit but it was good to be home. "I'm advertising the shop, of course. It's gonna get a bit crowded in there after I've done my work." So will Breathtaking Blooms. But there's plenty of time to talk about that.

"There's Chip!" I know that voice. That's Henry. I looked at Mickey who shrugged. "He wanted to come with me to pick you up."

"That's a sweet ride he got there." I whistled. Admiring the car he's in. I didn't even know Henry makes that a lot of money from accounting. "Thanks. She's brand new. Wanna take her up for a spin? Say.. tomorrow afternoon?" Mickey asked. I shook my head sideways. "I don't think Henry-back-lazy will let me drive his car." And I don't want to. Although who doesn't want to drive a freaking Tesla? Mickey playfully punched me in my arm. "She's mine, silly!"