The End

Trilogy

TheOff Limits Series will end with another heart warming LGBTQIA+ story. 

 My Fiancé's Ex.

I don't have the best fiancé in the world. But when I caught him liking his ex girlfriend's photo on Instagram, the green eyed monster jealousy in me came out and its first instinct is to stalk the ex. But the monster's breath has been caught because, holy cow. She's my client. How am I going to work with her knowing she's my fiancé's ex??

Find out how businesswoman, Michaela Green embarks on professionalism with Sarah King. The mysterious biker girl with mesmerizing gray eyes that has captured her every attention. Will she remain the ex she wished she never stalked or something more?

Acknowledgments

This story will not be written if it wasn't for my favorite lesbian fiction writers, Blayne Cooper and Melisa Brayden. I also wouldn't be able to go through with it if it wasn't for the help of a special friend of mine, Tee. Who has been there to support me 100% in every chapter. (And who occasionally corrects my grammar.) And lastly to you, readers. Who has shown love and admiration for the book through your votes and comments. You guys really pushed me to finish this book despite my lazy ass and lack of motivation.

If you haven't already known Mia and Lauren's love story, it is posted in my writings as well. Make sure to check that out, because I don't think everyone's aware that this is a series lol.

About the Author

Ivory Swan is a 20 something year old girl living a life in the highest tower. Locked, more like it. She enjoys video games, karaokes, and making cringe worthy tiktok videos that makes her hate herself after. She streams occasionally on Twitch, makes air dry clay earrings on Shopee and writes romantic WLW stories at 3 am wondering when her life is going to begin. Find out more about her in other social media platforms:

Tiktok: @ivory.swan
Twitter: @jluhreya
Shopee:Clay's Anatomy