43: We were sent here by Ms. Elena Richards

"Here you go. Thank you." I said to the young lad who bought a bouquet of roses. He smiled sweetly and all I want to do is mess with his hair. He's such a cute little kid. When he exited the shop, two young girls wearing formal clothes walked in. It's always interesting to see what kind of customer you get in a flower shop. "What can I get you, ladies?" I asked. God, I missed this. Vacation was fun but being here sending flowers to the world is ecstasy. "We're actually here for the interview." The one with the glasses said. Oh, that's right! We're hiring now that I've promoted Violet as the manager of the shop. We're going to need more people in here. "Of course. Let's head to my office downstairs. I'm Grace Jones." We shook hands. The other one spoke. "Owner of Breathtaking Blooms. Just as she described."

"Uhm.. excuse me?"

"My name's Lia." The glasses girl said. "And I'm Dane. We were sent here by Ms. Elena Richards."

Elena..

"We're both graduating and she told us about this amazing flower shop that's hiring so we thought we could give it a shot." She.. she knows. Has she been here? No. Violet would immediately tell me if she dropped by here. We haven't spoken to each other for a month and a half now. "Do you mind me asking.. how is she doing?" Their shoulders lifted and dropped. "She's doing great." Right.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Jones"

"We promise you won't regret your decision of hiring us."

"I'll see you, girls, Monday morning," Violet said with conviction when we all shook hands. The sun is beginning to set beautifully. It illuminated the shop. "Well, that went great. How did I do with the interview? I've never interviewed anyone in my life before. Did I seem professional enough? Ugh, thank you again for this promotion, boss Grace. And I can't wait for expanding the shop. I've called a couple of people and we're all ready to start in a few weeks. What do you say?" I knew she'd be perfect for this job. I have no regrets at all. "Sounds great, Vi. Do you mind closing the shop tonight? I'm going over to Pink Bean to congratulate Mia on buying the place."

"Will do. Send my regards!"