two ✔

(This chapter is longer than the first one! I hope you like it. Please vote and comment, let me know what you think so far 😁

~~

I know If I'm on to you, you must be on to me.

-Beyonce

~~

-Louis

I watched as she smiled to the mailman and took the envelopes, mine being the last one--had to make sure of that one. It hadn't even been easy to persuade the mailman to shove my small envelope with the rest, but I managed to, anyway. I'd have paid thousands of dollars to see her reaction when she found out I'm her new neighbor. We had stood in front of the building and I couldn't contain my amusement. She looked at me like I had lost my mind and I had to keep from telling her. I thought doing this was more fun.

Lola don't-call-me-Deloris was so young, or maybe it was just her baby features. She had a small, breathtaking face with high cheeks and a pair of deep blue eyes. It wasn't her face that I noticed first, though, it was her tight little asś. I had been standing behind her in the line, admiring the sight of her ass in her grey pencil skirt, and when she turned around, I stared momentary at her small, but lush cleavage. She had a stellar body, and the first thought I had was that I wanted to see her writhing beneath my hands, wearing a blindfold.

 She had a stellar body, and the first thought I had was that I wanted to see her writhing beneath my hands, wearing a blindfold

A knock on the door startled me and I smirked, already having had a hint of who it might be. She was a smart girl for finding out which apartment I lived in. I scratched my head a little and went to the door, opening it with an innocent, surprised expression.

"Oh really?" She growled, crossing her arms. I looked down, trying to stifle my laugh. She wasn't exactly a short girl, but giving my height, I was still taller than her.

"So why didn't you just walk inside right away?" she narrowed her eyes at me and fúck she looked so hot like this, all worked up and sassy.

"I found it funny to write you a letter," I shrugged unapologetically, chancing a quick look at her bare legs. "I couldn't miss the opportunity. I reckon your reaction was priceless." I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"You wouldn't have liked it." She leaned forward to hiss lowly and how perfect of an opportunity it was. My eyes immediately found her tits. They looked soft and ripe and my mind whirled with the images, the blood bumping south to my còck.

"Are you--are you staring at my chest?" She spluttered.

"Yeah." I answered, completely unapologetic. She leaned back slowly and looked a little flustered.

"Wanna come in?" I whispered and she swallowed, shaking her head. I bent towards her a little more, smiling cheekily. "Your loss." She cleared her throat, steeling her expression, but it did nothing to hide the rosy blush on her cheeks.