eight

(Ah, please vote and comment and lemme know what you think? Thank you either ways)

Dear Lucy: I'm so fallen in love with you rn 💋

P.S I know the dots between words must be annoying but Wattpad is overly sensitive about these things so...

~~

You're my favorite kind of night

~~

I didn't know what I was doing, really. I mean, what was I thinking? Taking those clamps with me and then getting finger-fu.cked in a room where anyone would see if they had access to security cameras. Maybe I don't regret it, but I surely don't like the sexual creature I turn to when I'm with him. Let me rephrase, when I'm touched by him.

I drove home that night with my head unclear. It was so unusual to be so distracted. Sure, I had no problem with sex without worrying about anyone's feelings, but I was giving him a bad idea about me. I had only been with two other lovers but nothing made my brain go insane like him.

He was toxic, and a part of me didn't trust him so much anyway.

I entered my apartment and went straight to the bathroom, taking a scalding shower and scrubbing my body-as if that would ever help me wash his scent off. I can still hear his voice; feel the sting between my thighs and that delicious feeling in my chest. I can still see his org.asm on my skin; I can still see his face when he came into the room.

Ugh! Not helping.

I slipped on a navy dress and loosened my hair, putting on makeup despite my slight dislike for it and put on my heels. I was going out, and I was going to dance. And I fucking was going to lose this trance I was trapped in.

I felt ridicules for tiptoeing out of my apartment, but I didn't know if was inside his apartment and I certainly didn't want to see him right now. I needed prove that I could have fun that was so intense but with other people, likely unnamed Louis. I greeted Derek hastily and got in my car, turning the engine and driving off faster than sane.

Dark Moon was one of the best clubs Downtown, and I knew the bartender, so when the bouncer saw me, he smiled and immediately let me in, while I was mindful to the protests of others waiting in line.

Inside, the music was deafening and the club was raging with shouts and people. I caught sight of George and waved, going to him when he beckoned me over. George was the first guy I met when I first got here-incredibly hot but unfortunately gay-and he'd been my best friend ever since.

"Oh girl, you look nice." I laughed and hugged him, smiling against his neck. He was my comfort. He went to the back of the bar and I hopped on one of the stools, taking the Jack and Coke gratefully. He leaned on his elbows and stared at me with mild amusement.

"What?" I asked.

"Tell me about him."

I coughed, "w-what? About who?" Christ, my throat burned.

"C'mon, Lola." He laughed. "You never come here unless there's a guy issue going on." I sighed and took a sip from the straw, debating whether I should refresh my memories of him.

"He's my neighbour," I glared at George when made a sound of amusement. "And he's ridiculously hot." I launched into some details including today's sexcapade.

"Ugh, so he's incredibly hot but not gay?" George whined and wiped a hand across his face. "Are you sure he's not bisexual? I could totally accept him fucking a pussy while I fuck his-"