twenty seven

I am so so sorry for being away for so long but finally things seem to settle down so I'll update frequently (hopefully) 

Please vote and comment and let me know what you think? 

Thank you for 14K reads like seriously how did this story get so far. 

..

We were cuddled on the couch, and I was marveling at how nice it felt to hold the soft body of a woman in your arms. I haven't cuddled anyone since college, and I forgot how good it was.

Lola was silent, running her hands under my shirt and stroking my flesh softly. She hadn't said anything after my confession, and I didn't need her to. The same confession was written on her face, even as she refused to voice it. Was it what really liking someone felt like? Maybe I was fooling myself to call it liking at all. I was...obsessed with her. Positively, I'd break the arm of any man who tried to touch her ever again.

"Louis," her voice was soft, breathy.

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever been in love?" I tensed at the question, feeling my entire body go rigid at the sudden flash of memories. She raised her head to look at me, concerned.

"I was, I think. Probably not." I sighed heavily. "But it was unhealthy. She was toxic."

She kissed my jaw, a small chaste kiss. "Tell me about it?"

I closed my eyes, exhaling harshly. "I was in college—young, a lot less player than now—and it was my sophomore year. We were in a party and that's where I met Angela, my first and last toxic decision."

"Her name doesn't match her persona, does it?" Lola murmurs, curling tighter around me.

I laughed once. "Yes, you'd think she's an angel when all she'd ever been was the daughter of Satan."

"Anyway. We clicked right away after that party, and I was so into her. She was wild and fierce, with stunning body and great mind. She was clever, and she was the wet dream of every guy back then, including me."

Lola snickered and I smiled, agreeing silently with her.

"You have to realize then what it felt like when this stunning girl was interested in me. It was like the world was reversed, guys were envious of me, and girls just wanted to be around us, to take sniffs of the fame it gave them. It seems unbelievable, but she was that desirable."

"Things changed quickly. We made love and it was fantastic—until you, she was the best lay in my life. We were inseparable. She practically lived in my dorm room and we arranged our lectures to be together most, if not all, time. It's not until the end of first semester that things went tits up."

I wasn't sure if my tension was so visible like I thought, but Lola suddenly strode my thighs, kissing me almost violently and shoving her hands in my hair to push me even close to her. It was only a moment of hesitation before I responded, our lips molding together and tongues entwining until I felt the tension ease from my body. She cupped my crotch, squeezing gently before she pulled her lips away.

"Thank you," I chuckled, biting her lower lip and dragging the curve between my teeth softly. She made a small noise of appreciation.

"Go on," she prompted. "Why did things go 'tits up'?"

"Angela was hotheaded more than anyone I've ever known in my life, even more than you." I dodged her punch and studied her playful scowl, feeling my heart suddenly clench a little. I was falling. "She never wanted to do things according to other people, even her boyfriend, if that's what I was considered back then. She was hot and cold all over the place, one minute sweet and seductive and the other a complete frustrated girl. I'd tell her to meet me for dinner, she'd purposefully not show up. If I tell her to come to a party with me, she'd show up on her own. She had no regard for my feelings, no regard for anything. But I was so into her that I was helpless against it."