three ✔

(Please vote and comment and let me know what you think? :) and Dedicated to the lovely Ana bc wow I'm just in love 😍)

Ian Levy (played by Stephen Amell) Picture above

~~

Every inch of your skin, is a holy grail I've got to find

-Ellie Goulding

~~

I didn't really like my job, and I don't know why I haven't demanded a full-paid internship after all those months. I was now seething mentally as Mr Ryan's assistant informed me that I should let in coffee. I've graduated and had my degree and I'm delivering coffee.

The phrase fùck my life had never been more accurate than now.

I knocked once before opening the door, and it's a miracle I didn't drop what's in my hand. Mr Ryan was sitting with a familiar brown-haired Louis in a black suit. Louis narrowed his eyes and smiled secretively without my boss's notice.

"Put it here, Deloris." He pointed to the table in front of Louis and I heard a sharp intake of breath when I bent over. I was positively sure he enjoyed the view.

"About our deal, Mr Ryan," Louis's voice was calm. "I'd like to see the possibility of taking Lola in." My eyes widened and I looked at him like he's lost his mind. Sure, I had a degree but this was not easily done.

I could tell Ryan absolutely despised the idea. "She's an intern, Mr Tomlinson-"

"I know, and believe me I'm all against rash decisions, but I believe she's capable of it. Don't make me see her file for myself, I'm sure I'll be both impressed and offended." Louis threat was delivered in cultured voice. Ryan sighed and agreed silently, pushing a button next to him. "Andrea, get me Ms Sumner's file." He motioned for the door and I turned around and left, shutting the door behind me and leaning against it heavily. My heart was beating fast, and my blood was spiked with a rush of both panic and elation.

I was not sure if I wanted to throttle Louis, or thank him.

I was leaning against the counter eating a bagel when Louis stepped inside with a smirk, and I didn't think anyone ever looked hotter. And it seemed he was really intimidating, because I don't think I've ever seen David Ryan nervous.

"Hey, Lola." He had some sort of shit-eating grin on his face and he was leaning against the wall. I glared at him, not because he did something wrong, but he looked so fùcking hot it's totally disarming.

"What are you doing here?" I cringed inwardly at my rudeness but he doesn't seem fazed. Not in the slightest bit.

"I had a problem, and I fixed it." His British accent made every word roll slowly off his tongue and I felt my heart beat faster, stomach fluttering wildly.

"Oh yeah? And that problem was meddling in my life?"

"Nope. That was extra. Plus, I felt a bit...livid when I found out you served that bastard with coffee and shit. You graduated, and you could be better than his asś. Why didn't you demand for a job? A proper one?" he bit sharply and I was a little taken aback. He's angry...at me?

"That's none of your business. My life and my job do not concern you, Louis."

"I might have agreed," he cut off. "If your boss wasn't an arrogant piece of shit trying to get in your pants." I gasped and my stomach fluttered even more--the kind of sick, flattering feeling when a guy stands up for you. And the way he said pants...it should be illegal for him to speak at all.