thirty two

Please vote and comment and let me know what you think? I love you all so much and thank you for ALMOST 26K reads I'm so astonishingly happy!!!

..

The night was a huge success, and I could feel how much I glowed. I was nervous before the official opening, worried I'd stumble over words or add things I shouldn't say, but—surprise, surprise!—I didn't mess it up. In fact, after the camera was turned off, Louis triggered everyone's clapping, and I felt like a fucking queen in that moment.

Now, after the business was done, everyone was celebrating. Charlotte was dancing with a redhead guy and I had to force Louis to let it go for one night. He sighed, and turned his focus back to me.

With his lips pressing to my cheeks, he murmured, "You look stunning, Lola."

My cheeks warmed. "You said that before."

"Then I must've really meant it." He smiled.

I should've known he wouldn't stop right there. "And I can't wait to put my hands on you."

I looked down at his hand on my waist and smiled, "You are putting your hands on me."

"But that's not what I meant."

Another smirk. "I know, Louis."

"So," The music stopped and Louis and I stilled, still close to each other. "What did my dad tell you?"

I smiled, recalling with flutters in my stomach the words his dad whispered in my ear. I've never thought that Mr Tomlinson, the aloof and successful architect would confess something like that about my relationship with Louis. I felt my heart squeeze, and couldn't help but look at Louis across the room in surprise and pleasure. I was warmed up.

"I'll tell you later," I vowed, kissing his cheek. "But I'd really like to leave."

He smiled. I watched him cross the space to his sister, who was happily engaged in a conversation with Olivia and some guy. Louis bent to her, whispering something in her ear and she nodded, standing to hug him. I rolled my eyes at Olivia, who looked like she might hug him, too.

When he came back, I noted the gleam in his eyes and knew without doubt now, that I was completely owned by this guy. I felt the longing in my chest and that expanding emotion that made me lose my breath whenever I looked at him.

"Let's go, Cherry." He murmured against my temple and sat his hand on my lower back, leading me out of the club. The valet jumped and few minutes later he brought the car in front of the club. I was excited, nervous and so fucking hormonal right now.

The ride was fast and full of tension. I was getting wet just thinking about the night ahead and Louis's grip on the steer wheel was white-knuckled. I tapped my foot impatiently on the mat, looking out of the window for the sight of our building.

I release the breath I was holding when he parks the car, taking a deep breath to keep my hormones settled at least until we're in his, or my, apartment. I wasn't feeling picky about it, anywhere with him sounds like a great idea right now.

But Louis wasn't thinking like me. The moment the elevator doors shut he was on me, fisting my hair and kissing me with raw hunger that made my knees weak. His tongue was demanding and relentless, stroking desire through me and making me clutch at him desperately. The elevator stops and he backs away quickly, in case someone stopped the elevator or if we reached our floor.

He laughed, dragging me behind him to his apartment, digging for his keys. My dress felt like a cage, squeezing my swollen chest and holding my desire captive. I urged him to hurry, pinching his ass playfully.