twenty three

Please vote and comment and lemme know whatcha think? ^^

Enjoy reading doves <3

..

"That was incredible." Lola gasps as I loosen the cuffs around her hands, rubbing her wrists softly. She's staring at me with wide thrilled eyes, her hands reaching down for my coُck.

We're not even done here. Still naked, she walks to the red chaise in the middle of the room and settles down, spreading her legs and sending me a come-hither smile. I curl my hands at my sides when she pets her clُit, releasing tight sounds that drive me insane.

I unzip my jeans and she rises to her knees, licking her lips like the little devious one she is. When there's nothing but an inch between us, she puts her hands on my hips and pulls me in a bold move that tightens my stomach. And then the wet suction of her mouth is around me, the flat of her tongue rubbing against the veins.

"Oh fuck. Christ." I fist her hair and she moans, hallowing her cheeks.

***

After a blowing blow job and another round, I sit back on the chaise and watch as Lola puts her clothes back on. She throws my shirt at me and I catch it deftly, smiling triumphantly.

"Get over yourself, Louis." She laughs, rolling her eyes at me and buttoning her jeans. She bends down and takes her torn pants, turning to glare at me playfully.

"These were expensive," she sighs and tucks them in her pocket, walking over and sitting on the edge of the chaise. I sit up, pulling her in for a kiss before smirking.

"But it was worth tearing them, yes?"

"Let's go, fiend."

I hand Sal the key and he nods his head, smiling. Lola mutters something beside me and shakes her head. I'm caught off guard when she reaches for my hand and curls her palm around it. I almost stumble.

"Easy," she laughs, and I note her light mood that's so different from her usual. "I don't trust my feet." Her cheeks are darkened with colour, and in this moment I realize how rarely I've seen her blush.

I drive off and turn the radio on, lowering the voice to a soft hum in the car. Lola lifts her knees up and leans her head against the window. In few minutes, she's asleep, and I take every possible chance I can get to look at her. She looks so young for a a girl in her twenties, but beautiful however. Sometimes she reminds me of my sister, and it makes me want to look out for her. Even when she's an irrational, little trouble maker sometimes.

When we reach our building, I hesitate about waking her up. She looks so peaceful.

"Lola," I shake her shoulder softly and she moves her head away from the window, blinking at me with sleepy eyes. I chuckle. "It's only nine thirty, Lola. Looks like you'll have an early night."