twenty nine

I'm so sorry for not updating earlier. I have shit load of things to do. 

Please vote and comment if you still love me :( 

Smooches

..

Waking up next to Lola had its benefits. She was warm and curvy and made my dick harden happily, being sheathed practically between her ass cheeks. We were lying on our sides, spooning, and I couldn't resist lifting her leg over my hip...and staring.

"I've created a monster," she mumbles sleepily, rolling away from me. "Deal with your issues alone. You won't find help from me." And then she was entering the bathroom and shutting the door.

Fuُck.

"Lola," I groaned, knocking on the bathroom door. "C'mon, I gave you head in the middle of the night. At least return the favour."

"Not happening!" She yelled. "I can barely stand straight, you fiend."

"I'll carry you to the car," I teased. "Now open the door."

"Nope."

"Fine," I groaned. "Thanks a lot."

I was halfway through the bedroom door when her hands circled my waist and she tugged me backwards to the bathroom. I grinned, turning around and shutting the bathroom door behind us, carrying her to the shower. The water was cold and Lola squealed.

"Now let's say good morning to each other properly." I bent down to kiss her throat and she sighed, tilting her head back.

Getting ready for work had never been better.

***

My dad was waiting for me inside my office, leaning against the wall behind my desk and staring at me curiously. I straightened, hiding my surprise at finding him here.

"Good morning," I gauged his reaction, and my nerves got the best of me when he just kept staring. "Dad?"

"You look different," he cocked his head to the side, narrowing his eyes. "It reminds me of when you were in college."

My stomach dropped. Of course he'd remember that.

"It's different," I confirmed, shutting the door behind me. "Angela fucked with my head. It's not the same now."

"Not the same with Lola?" he smirked, but his eyes were far from amused.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Of course it's different," he chuckled. "You gave her the opportunity of her life, why would she 'fuck with your head'?"

"That's not true," I argued, growing angrier. "Lola was an intern, yes, but not for lack of talent. She was an intern because her boss knew she'd kick ass if she got a real job there. And we needed a team from NBC anyway; why not give her the job?"

He was about to speak, but I had one last bite to deliver. "And let me tell you something you might not know, Lola is the reason Charlotte is considering a new beginning with you."

With the last words said, my dad looked down for a beat, before sighing and lifting his hand in surrender.

"I just had to make sure you weren't repeating history," he spoke in a low, soft voice, all trace of hardness gone. "And I actually owe her for convincing Charlotte to change her mind."

"I'm not the same guy anymore, dad," I affirmed. "Angela was my wake-up call. I guarded my heart the moment I got out of that relationship, and I don't get deceived easily."