twenty four

Please vote and comment and let me know what y o u think? And omf thank you for over 8K reads this is mad!!!

Btw about what I said in the end of the last chapter, this story might be a bit shorter than that :)

Enjoy doves ^^

..

Monday mornings were the worst thing ever, and having such little sleep the night before wasn't making it any better. However, it felt astonishingly good to wake up and find Louis slumped beside me...in my bed. I took my time looking at him and his sexy tattoos, before grudgingly getting up and heading for the shower. I was naked and the room was quite cold, causing me to shiver.

I slid inside the bathroom and turned the water on, warming it. I smelled like him—which wasn't bad actually—but I couldn't go to work smelling like a man and hard sex. I sighed in bliss when the warm water cascaded over my body, soothing my sore muscles slightly. Just standing on my feet made me vigorously aware of the lingering ache between my legs. Last night was a marathon.

I felt cool air seconds before a warm body was pressed to my back and I leaned against him, smirking when I felt him down there.

"You're frisky this morning," I teased, reaching down and cupping him in my hand. I was sore and I wanted more. "Good dreams, huh?"

"Not exactly dreams if you consider what happened in the middle of the night one." He murmured, petting my clُit in moves that had me losing my breath. "And thinking of fucking you right now in this shower is pretty damn good."

He urged me to brace my arms against the wall and had me bent at the waist, and then he was sinfully whispering in my ear, "You better hold on, Cherry." moments before he shoved me against the wall with his strength.

I closed my eyes and moaned my surrender, thinking this Monday morning wasn't so bad after all.

***

He joined me in the kitchen with nothing one but one of my towels, and I shivered with remembered pleasure as I handed him his coffee. He smirked, sipping quietly with a look of triumph in his eyes. I rolled my eyes at him, but couldn't deny my own satisfaction at knowing he lost his mind when it came to having me.

"Before I forgot," he mumbled, setting his coffee down. "It's quite possible that Starlight reopens this weekend—probably because the repairs are done—so I hope your report is ready."

We were back to business. My spine stiffened and I nodded, suddenly losing my post-orgaُsmic haze. I took my mug and went inside my room, deciding to avoid a fight that was unnecessary after finally having an almost good Monday morning.

I was zipping my skirt when he came inside, looking at me questioningly.

His "Have I said something wrong?" was enough to ease my anger.

"No," I bent down and picked out a pair of pumps, sitting on the bed. "I just didn't appreciate mentioning work after last night."