ten

Please vote and comment and let me know what you think?

Thank you so much for the support so far, I couldn't be happier ❤

..

Louis looked at me for a beat before turning on his feet silently and leaving the apartment. Once the door shuts behind him, I sigh in both relief and absolute frustration. Whoever said that no-strings-attached sex was the best way to avoid complications, is a big fat ass liar.

The worst of it all was that we were neighbours, and somehow worked together. I'd have to see him every day, at work and outside of it. Jeez, if he had been less hot than he is, I might have managed just fine. It wasn't helpful that he was charming and witty and handy with sex and had kinks that made my skin crawl with excitement.

His sister was nice and obviously a giggling type. It was clear how much he cared for her, being a typical over protective brother.

My phone rang and I stretched to get it, nearly falling. It was George, so I answered right away.

"Are you okay?" his voice was gruff and I took it as a sign that he didn't want to show how worried he was. I smiled.

"I'm perfectly fine George..." I started sweetly. "Thanks for dumbing me last night, you asshole." I growled and his laugh filled the line, his relief mingled with it.

"The guy makes me flustered, don't blame me." He whined and I laughed, sighing afterwards.

"Has he done something to you?" His tone was serious and low and I smiled, relishing his warmth toward me.

"No George, calm your testosterones down." I tease and he grumbles.

"What are you doing for the rest of the day? Are you coming again tonight?"

"Oh, hell no." I groaned and he chuckled.

"Oh c'mon. No one comes to the same place twice, moron. He won't be there."

"I'll think about it," I mumbled, tracing my sore ankle. "I gotta go." I said and hung up, placing the phone on the table and sighing.

I was so frustrated and confused and I didn't know why. Last night and this morning swirled around in my head and fucked me up royally. I hated the fact that I thought of him that way, and that he let me. I had been both ashamed and angry when I found out she was his sister, and that he wasn't the slut I so conveniently thought he was.

It was a lot easier to picture him that way, because it made complications non-existent. And now that he had respect for himself and for whomever he spent the night with, it was more difficult not to be curious about him.

I wanted to know everything and nothing. I wanted to see him away from the eyes of the world. I wanted to be one of the people he opened up to, because God knows despite his ease, a part of him had to be hidden. People who were so easy and outgoing were the ones always hiding something inside. And fuck my curiosity, I wanted to find out.

"Get over yourself," I whispered, horrified by my own thoughts. "He's just a hot guy. A very hot one." I mumbled, horrified. Holy Fuck.

I had begun to think that George's offer of going to Dark Moon tonight was such a great idea.

..

I was dressed in the most modest-filthy dress I had in my closet. It was fire red and hit just above my knees. It was tight and fitting around my body, and it showed curves I never had time to think of. I was so going to have fun tonight and nothing and no one was going to stop me.