five ✔

(Please vote and comment and let me know what you think?? Thank you c; and wow what a long chapter! 👏)

Picture of Olivia (played by Lucy Hale)

P.S Dedicated to bonnaroo bc holy SHIT have you read Smut? It's fucking fabulous, makes me all gooey and clenchy. Idk how she got the idea but jesus this book is p e r f e c t.

~~

My wicked tongue

Where will it be?

-Beyoncé

~~

I opened my eyes and immediately knew I was not sleeping in my apartment. Memories of last night flashed through my head and I groaned, rolling to the other side. I blinked when I found him awake and resting his head on his elbow, gazing at me with mild amusement and pure male triumph.

"Good morning, Cherry." His morning voice was even better, slower.

"Morning," I buried my face in the pillow and stretched my limbs, groaning.

He laughed once. "Sore?"

"What do you think?" I glared at him, my stomach warming at the reminder of last night. Jesus, I should've been sleeping in my apartment and waking up for work, but now, I think moving out of this bed should get me a Nobel Prize.

"If it makes you feel any better, my muscles are sore, too." He mumbled and kissed my cheek, before rolling off the bed in nothing but blue boxers. They're tight from the front and I chuckled, catching his attention.

"Can't hide your effect, can I?" he shook his head and went to the bathroom, letting me enjoy the sight of his retreating ass.

Well, my thoughts were right; this was the kind of player that let you melt in the sheets. And holy hell have I melted in those sheets. I turned my head to the side and caught sight of the blindfold lying on the bedside table, heat pooling low in my stomach as I recalled how everything felt when my sight was lost.

"Spread your legs, Lola." I shivered, remembering the way my name fell off his lips. His effect on me was dizzying, and I've never been this satisfied and sore in my life. There were some muscles I didn't even know existed that were aching positively. I felt like I had run a marathon.

"By the way," I startled at his voice and he smiled apologetically. "You're coming with me to Starlight."

"What? Why?" I furrowed my brows and he stepped closer, standing at the edge of the bed.

"You'll need to gather some information about the flaws and talk with some architects to know more. Don't you think?"

I was a little embarrassed because he was more thoughtful than I was. But hey, I couldn't think clearly with that bulge in his boxers teasing me mercilessly. I rose to my knees on the bed and moved closer to the edge myself. His eyes burned into mine before that slow, amused smile curved over his lips.

"You're insatiable." He whispered, brushing his thumb over my lower lip.

"I can't imagine why." I teased and lowered his boxers, my mouth watering at the sight of his coُck hard and long and glistening at the top. I was insatiable? Then why was he so hard?

He gathered my hair in his hand as I kissed his stomach, licking his muscles and biting his skin just as he did mine last night. God, the bites over my chest were fucking painful, but something was so sensual about it I felt drugged and asked for more.