twenty eight

So sorry for not updating for like 18 days or something but eh, I was just busy. Anywayyy, vote and comment and let me know what you think? ^^ 

THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 17K KJDSVNKJSFDNVLSK 

..

"Put me down!" I screech and Louis laughs, pinching my butt and shushing me. My heart lurches in my throat and I feel the excitement licking just beneath my skin, my breath coming out faster and my weight slumps in his hold.

"Good girl," he croons and chuckles, patting my backside. "Now get ready to be fuُcked out of your mind, Cherry."

And well...if he wasn't so hot I'd have kicked him in the nuts.

I expect him to throw me on the bed, but he doesn't. He urges me to my knees in front of the bed and unbuttons his jeans. My mouth waters in excitement, and I wish I wasn't clothed because suddenly it's too hot. Louis's lips twist in a sharp, amused smile.

"Take your shirt off. Let me see those tits." He says gruffly and tugs his zipper down, and I can't hold back a tight sound of need. He notices, smiling wickedly and pressing the tip against my lower lip, caressing it softly.

"Shirt off." He orders and I oblige, tugging the material off my body. I love the blaze that enters his eyes when I lick my lips and look up at him. It's something about the male ego, to see the female so excited and heavy-lidded for his taste.

"Come on, Cherry," he coaxes, painting my lips with his coُck. "Suck me hard, and then I'll fuُck you real good."

Like I need any arguing. I press my thighs together to alleviate some pressure and part my lips, closing my eyes as he slides past my lips and into my mouth.

There's a sudden tug on my hair. "Open your eyes. Look at me."

Fuُck. He's demanding tonight. And it shouldn't be this hot. I hallow my cheeks and he mutters under his breath, fisting my hair with both hands. I bob my head back and forth for a few minutes until he tightens his hold on my hair and starts flexing his hips instead. Few more minutes and he pulls out, and I gasp in surprise.

"Get on the—" He pauses suddenly and looks at me, desire flickering in those gorgeous blue eyes. "Actually, bend over that table."

"Huh?" I blink at him and he rolls his eyes, helping me up and walking with me to a wide table on the side that I keep in case I'm sorting my laundry. It's a long table, simple wood and nothing else about it. It looks like a bench, if anything.

I bend over the table, unsure what he's exactly planning. I hope it's not spanking, because I sure as shiُt won't be treated like a doll, not tonight at least.

He tugs my sweats off my body, followed by my panties and I smile jubilantly at the sharp hiss coming from his lips. I was in a good mood, so I picked out a pair of panties that...let's just say they were extremely wicked.

"Get ready to lose your mind, Lola." His sinful mouth closes around my earlobe before he sinks his teeth in the soft flesh. Despite the touch being so simple, my eyes roll closed to the feeling and I moan.

***

I woke up sometime during the night, feeling flushed and sweaty. I was disoriented for a few seconds, and then feelings came one by one. My chest was swollen and heavy, and my body was hot, flushed and very much wound tight. Then I registered the feeling of a warm tongue nuzzling my puُssy, causing me to moan in surprise.

Louis.

He lapped at me like a man starving, and I gasped, clutching his hair in my hand and rocking into him. My nipُples were hard and aching, begging for a slight touch to ease the throbbing. And Louis's tongue was relentless, plunging into me and thrusting with shallow licks that had me arching my back, crying out.

"God. Louis," I whimpered, releasing his hair and squeezing my swollen chest, relieving some of the ache. I was shaking and writhing, Louis's hands clamping down on my thighs to prevent me from bucking away from the intensity. I was going to come and it was going to wreck me.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. It ran into my mind when his lips closed around my clُit and pulled, shocking my nerves with pleasure so acute it was painful. I lost my breath on the next thrust of his tongue inside me, before everything inside me broke. I cried out, bucking against his mouth as my strung body broke in waves of pleasure, dizzying. He didn't stop, moving his tongue along with my contractions until he drew out my orgُasm to the last tremor.

"Jesus," I panted, clutching the sheets tightly until I was able to breathe again.

"You taste like cherry," he groaned and then his mouth was on mine, kissing me and allowing me to taste my arُousal on his tongue. I shivered and clung to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him urgently.

"Umm, let me take care of you." I mumbled, parting my mouth from his and kissing the clammy skin of his neck, my hands reaching down to fondle his balls. He made a tight sound of relief, but caught my wrist and moved it away.

"Roll over your stomach." His voice was gruff and desperate, and I nodded, moving in a breathless rush. It didn't matter that I had just come, I was starving for more.

He was over me like a blanket, his fingers entwining with mine and digging into the bed. Then, he was inside me in one, slick thrust that caused my body to go rigid. His guttural moan made my thighs slick with my wetness. I bit on the pillow to stifle my cries, but one of Louis's hands released mine and tugged on my hair almost painfully.

"I want to hear you," he growled next to my ear and his next thrust sent me jolting forward. "Come on, Cherry, scream for me."

Oh fُuck me, the words were inside my mind, but I was almost sure I screamed them out loud. Louis's tempo increased and his groans were erُotic, making me wet like crazy. Every time he uttered a sound, I felt myself convulse and get wetter until he was sliding in and out of me so easily. Skin slapping sounds and the slick sounds of his invasion were the only sounds in the room as everything dropped silent for a moment. Everything inside me tightened in a heated rush, and I gasped brokenly, chanting his name so lowly I'm not sure he heard it.

Then I was coming, contracting around him, milking his coُck until he uttered another seُxy groan—stealing my breath—and started to come, jerking his hips to ride the rest of our orgُasms together. I was panting when he released my hands, burying his in my neck and heaving for breath.

"What the hell...was that?" I panted still, rolling over when he moved next to me and curling around him, letting my limbs loose. I was brilliantly sore everywhere, from earlier before we slept and now.

"I woke up and found your aُss pressed to my cُock. How was I supposed to go back to sleep when that happened?"

I laugh breathlessly, shaking my head at him.

"You're insatiable," I murmured, stretching my limbs and grinning stupidly at the ache in my muscles. "No more. You go at me again and I'll be incoherent for good."

He hummed in response, but his hand snaked down my stomach and I smacked it away, grumbling.

"You're being unfair." He whined, biting my earlobe playfully.

I rolled my eyes. "Good night, Louis."

Then I was out.

.. 

Well, hope Wattpad doesn't put this on private bc honestly I hate when that happens. 

And here's the smutty chapter...since you wanted it. You guys are seriously hoُrny or something!

Later doves ^^