thirty

Hello lovely people ^^ 

So here's a new chapter. I've written it almost four days after the last update but had no internet so... 

Anyhoo, please vote and comment? I love comments they just make my day like I always want to know if someone's gonna write something funny or wise or even critical. 

:)

..

I'd never describe myself as giddy, but that's pretty much how I'd felt going out to dinner with Louis. He chose somewhere cosy and not in the slightest bit fancy, it was a British pub that belonged to a friend of his. A woman friend.

"Jenny," he wraps her in a hug and she grins widely. "So good to see you. How's your bloke of a husband?"

And that's when I relax.

"Neil is...Neil. Cold as cucumber. It's a good thing he has a big cock and impressive stamina." She winks.

I flush and Louis laughs, shaking his head at her. "As ever, you're the bluntest and the crudest. I really wonder how come you and your husband match each other."

She giggles. "Come on in, I've set for you the best table. A good view and a cosy corner where no one will ever find out if you fingered her beneath the table."

Jesus...please kill me now. Louis laughs once again and leads me to the table in the far corner, which really looks away from everyone as she said. Honestly, I'm thinking of a quick hand job under the table right now. By the look of mischief on Louis's face, I can tell he knows what I'm thinking about.

"I'll give you five to decide," she smirks at us and walks away.

"She's nice," I giggle, blushing. "Really fucking nice."

"Was the first friend I had when I worked with my dad," he grins. "She wasn't married back then, and I was a little too innocent for her bluntness. It's a miracle Neil managed to tame her."

I look at the wild woman and shake my head. "Doesn't seem tamed to me."

"One of them is tamed, that's the most important thing." He shrugs and I laugh, thinking that her husband had to be so sweet compared to her.

"So, what can I get you?" Jenny asks and I can't help but look around, noting perhaps for the first time that the place was so crowded but quiet. People minded their own business, chatted lowly and ate their dinner in peace.

I snapped out of it when Jenny moved away and I blinked in surprise. "You ordered for us both?"

"Is that a problem?"

"No," I mumbled. "I just wasn't paying attention so I was surprised."

Louis just smiled and in a wildly intimate gesture, kissed my forehead. My heart hammered beneath my chest and I smiled, a little shy, a lot startled. I mean, I knew we weren't just fucking anymore—it wasn't labelled or anything—but I was a startled to know I liked it.

"So tell me," Louis grinned. "How does it feel?"

I frowned, in confusion. "What?"

"How does it feel to stop fighting it," his voice softened, grew warm in a way I like to think was only for me. "We're here now and you haven't just shoved one of your snarky remarks about how this is strictly sex."

I flushed; it felt as if he almost read my mind. "It feels...okay."

He snickered.

"Honestly," I sighed. "I'm not strictly against relationships, Louis. I'm just against disappointments, and the boredom that comes from being with the same person for so long and losing the spark that used to be there."