thirty one

Please vote and comment and let me know what you think? :) 

Here's what I imagined Lola's dress to be since my description might suck a little. Also the hair. 

Enjoy because this is a long chapter and I haven't written one in ages x

..

There comes a time in life when a big-over-protective-brother is forced to face his worst nightmare. And that time...just happened to be right after I entered my flat, after saying goodnight to my Cherry.

I stood at the door, quite gaping as my sister was lying on the floor—even more unfortunately, half naked—with a bloke on top of her. It took almost a minute for my mind to realize what was happening, and then, with all my strength, I slammed the bloody door so hard I heard it rattle.

Charlotte screamed, and the blond arse gasped in surprise, getting up in a haste he nearly fell again. It was easier for me to know that he was almost fully dressed, but it made my blood boil that he had gotten my sister half naked while he wasn't. Christ, what was I saying? It was bad enough already to see my sister groped on my floor. Jesus.

"Louis," my darling sister spoke breathlessly, flushing. "I thought you weren't coming back tonight."

I quirked my eyebrow at her, and glared at her company. He didn't break his gaze from mine, which honestly made me confused. Shouldn't he get intimidated? Or didn't he realize I was her brother?

"Charlotte, love," I smiled a little too sweetly, even Charlotte was suspicious. "Can you get dressed? I'm trying to keep my shit here."

She nodded and got dressed. It didn't help calm my nerves because the situation was all but a big fat fuck. When she was proper enough for me, I turned my attention to the blond with his hands in pockets.

I smiled sarcastically, "If you have the nerves to bang my sister, you can at least introduce yourself."

Charlotte flushed further, eyeing him carefully.

He straightened. "Dylan Smith." He said simply.

He didn't stretch his hand, and honestly, I wouldn't have stretched mine either.

"Good, good. I'd say it's nice to meet you, but...that is to say, it's not." I smirked. "Now if you don't mind, I'd like you to leave."

I'd never admit it in a million years, but I felt a little less angry when he held Charlotte's hand, squeezing before kissing her forehead quickly. He didn't look at me, didn't even give a crap about me and just left. Maybe it was the fact that he didn't just ignore her was what calmed me a little.

Needless to say, it was adorable to see Charlotte so fidgety. "You know him for some time or did you just randomly pick him up?"

"No, I—picked him up randomly, seriously now?—I've known Dylan for a few months now, before I moved in with you." She pushed her hair away from her forehead, not looking at me.

I sighed. "Lottie, I know that you want to have fun, but not here, in your room maybe? No wait that's awful as well." She giggled and I smiled wryly. "Just...be careful, okay? He might seem like a decent guy but just watch out."

She nodded, curling her arms around my waist and burying her face in my neck. I hugged her back, relieved that we didn't fight and terrified that someone could hurt my sister. I'd personally—and quite truthfully—kick that Dylan guy's balls so hard if he even thought about it.