four ✔

(Please vote and comment and let me know what you think? Thank youuu. And wow can I say how awesome that I've just started this and there's actually someone who likes it? I guess Cherry is lucky, huh?)

P.S Dedicated to stonedstyles because her story is bloody perfect and wow I'm just obsessed

okay bye.

~~

Then we take it to the bed.

Then we take it to the floor.

Then we chill for a second, then I hit that ass some more

-Ray J & Yung Berg

~~

-Louis­

Frankly, I thought Lola should come with a catalog, because I couldn't understand this girl quite right. When I sent her the blindfold with the note, I expected a flustered, livid girl knocking on my door, not a flushed, wide-eyed one. Or one willing to let me have my way with her.

Had I misunderstood her? Was she as curious about the possibilities as much as I was? I wanted to touch her the moment she turned around at the supermarket. And then the feeling intensified when she wrote me those words that made me laugh possibly for longer than I thought. Was she feeling the same way I felt? Like when you want something but not sure of it? That consuming restless feeling, like you itch for something but not sure if it'll be what you want. But looking at her? I knew I wanted her.

Here she stood in front of me, between my legs, looking down at me. I ran my hand over her thighs, caressing, marveling at how the skin of her inner thighs more than anything felt so soft. She inhaled sharply and placed one hand on my shoulder, nails digging in my flesh.

"I want you blindfolded," I murmured against the skin of her thigh, kissing and biting. "I want your senses acute. I want you to feel everything." She moaned lowly and it's enough to tempt me of throwing her on the bed.

I'd been raised a gentleman, though, so I lowered her softly on the bed and shuffled to lie aside from her. Her hair fanned around her and I buried my face in her neck, tasting the skin and inhaling the smell of her hair. Her eyes were hooded, soft in that sensual way that made my blood boil. I took the plum silk and she lifted her head, gaze focused on my hands. I put it over her eyes and tied it behind her head, careful not to tangle it with her hair. Her mouth parted and I could see how her pulse drummed at the side of her neck.

"Okay?" I had to ask. Her trust was something I wanted to be careful with. She nodded, licking her lips and biting her lower one slowly.

I kissed her and she wrapped her hands around my neck, which I didn't mind. Surely, I'd like her tied up one day, but I'm not letting my hopes get so high. I wasn't wrong about her lips though; they felt swollen and so soft, like cotton candy or honey. I licked my lips after I pulled away and trailed my hand down, straight for the hem of her fluffy sweats. She parted her legs and I could hear her panting. Her eagerness was something I pretty much savored.

"A bit excited, hmm?" I kissed her thighs again--simply because I couldn't get enough of the softness--and bit close to her pùssy, just a shy away from it. She gasped, closing her legs.

"No, no..." I forced them wider with my hand. She whimpered when I sucked the skin I had bitten and I don't think I'd ever been harder.

I was done with this little foreplay and I could tell she's done too. Her hands were clenched around my pillows and she's writhing, anticipating the slightest pleasure. I slid her pants down and couldn't help staring at her. She's clean-shaven except for a very small patch of hair above the lips of her pùssy. Glistening and so fùcking wet--I ran a finger over her skin, getting the slickness over the pads. I put them in my mouth and groaned at her taste. It was the pure taste of arousal, with a bite of sweetness enough to make me dizzy.