thirty three

I've been away for long huh? Miss me? Never mind, don't answer that.

Uh...please vote and comment and let me know what you think? Thank you for 28K reads I'm so stunned that my writing is that much favored. I love you guys so much ^^

..

I watched Lola in her sleep as often as I did when I had the chance, marvelling at how such a petit girl can take on someone like me. She offered herself and calmed my chaos after seeing Angela after so many years. It hadn't escaped my notice either that her eyes were a little red from crying when I stumbled through. I've left in a bad way after promising her a night that was just ours, but I couldn't let Angela stay long enough in my space to ruin it.

It's late, and even though we both had work to do, I didn't have the heart to wake her up or leave her alone. I called Olivia and told her to tell my dad I wasn't coming due to an emergency and that I'd explain later. She asked if it had something to do with Lottie, and I said no. And then I called Lola's douche bag of a boss and told him that she was sick and wasn't going to make it, to which he didn't mind since she had done so well on the reopening.

I dealt with my nasty hangover and made some breakfast for her and my sister, leaving some Ibuprofen and orange juice for my sister because without doubt I know she's ass-drunk from last night.

When I got back to my room after finishing all the shit I was doing, Lola was stirring from her sleep and opening her eyes groggily. I sat down on the bed and stroked her hair, soothing her but yet reminding myself that she's her and hadn't left when I needed her.

"What time is it?" She asked, rolling over to rest her head over my lap.

"We're not going to work today," I stroked her hair more, liking the new colour she put in. "And it's ten thirty."

She stilled, and I looked down at her to see her processing the information before she sighed in defeat, a hint of smile on her face.

"So I'm held hostage here?" Her smile lit up her face, but the tension around her eyes made me realize we really need to talk about last night.

I smiled back. "You are."

"Hmm," she licked her lips, taunting me with promises. "Perhaps, my kidnapper should entertain me."

We were getting somewhere. "He's being kind today. What is it you want him to do?"

"He could..." she trailed off, pretending to be in deep thoughts. "He could get me some breakfast first? No entertainment is fun if one's hungry."

"I anticipated that," I kissed her hand and pit her small finger playfully. "And breakfast is ready."

She rose and kissed me, playfully, biting and sucking my lower lip. My blood ran south to my coٌck and I groaned against her mouth. She cupped my crotch and fondled me for a few minutes before pulling away from the kiss, lips swollen and red and curved in a mischievous smirk.

"Yep. Breakfast is ready." She laughed.

"You devious girl," I shook my head, biting her cheek playfully. She giggled. "I'll get your breakfast, and then I'll fuٌck you senseless."

She sighed. "How romantic!"

I chuckled, leaving the room. I found Charlotte awake and eating on the kitchen island. I inwardly felt annoyed, I had wanted to fuٌck Lola and I couldn't do it with my sister nearby and awake.

"Jeez," she laughed, the sound harsh, probably for all the drinks she had. "Look at how happy you are to see me."

"Morning," I kissed her forehead, slapping her thigh playfully. "Of course I'm happy to see you. I'm not hung over like you."

"Asshole." She glared, and I let the word slide without chiding her. I knew my sister wasn't a child and everyone at some point in their life uses foul language, but for me...Charlotte hadn't reached that point yet. She wasn't officially eighteen yet for fuٌck's sake.

"How's Dylan?" I poured coffee in a cup for Lola, busying myself to keep the question as casual as possible. Thoughts of my sister dating were like a dark place for me.

She made a little choking sound, obviously surprised. "H-He's fine. Why?"

The little bird told me he arrived after I had left last night, I thought bitterly. "Nothing. Can't a brother ask about his sister's boyfriend?"

I hated saying these words. They were like bile on my tongue.

"Not when said brother wants to punch said boyfriend in the face," she sighed. "Look, Louis. I get it. You're trying to be a good brother and I love you for looking out for me but, honestly, it's none of your damn business. I'll kick him in the balls if needed, but you have to let me learn."

I was proud of her. "Alright, Lottie. I'll stay out of it. But if he hurts you and I find out, I'll make him hate his bloody life."

She rolled her eyes, pushing me away. I balanced the tray and went back to my room.

I almost dropped the tray all together. Lola was naked and the sheets were around her feet, covering nothing before my eyes. I inhaled sharply and was met with a cocky grin, a come-hither look and a sexy arched brow.

Breakfast be damned. I sat the tray on the table beneath the window and she sat up on the bed. I caught her by the hair and pulled her sweet lips to mine. She gasped at the roughness and moaned my name in a way that had my coٌck engorged. She tugged at my hair with the same force and I grunted against her lips, lying her down. I kissed her cheek, her jaw and her sweet delicate neck. I worshipped her and apologized for the things I couldn't say with kisses and playful bites. She writhed beneath me and her soft skin touched my chest and I was so hard and so ready to make her scream the place down.

"Mhmm, Cherry you're driving me crazy." I moaned against her nipٌple and she arches, clutching the headboard with her hands. "I'll drive you crazy, too."

Just then, Charlotte knocked on the door and I'm tempted to tie her in her room. "What?" I growled.

Her voice wasn't playful. "Dad is here."

Holy fuck.

Lola gasped and sat up in panic, taking the shirt lying against the pillows and putting it over her head. I groaned, my coٌck throbbing, finding another shirt and slipping it on. I had sweats on and I tried to think of anything to kill my hard-on. A thought of my sister and her boyfriend, and my hard-on successfully was gone.

"Stay here?" I was unsure if that's a good idea.

"I don't know," she sighed. "I mean, why should I hide? He's not my boss, you're not my boss. I'm not doing anything wrong or unusual."

I kissed her cheeks when she stood up and she smiled sweetly at me. I took a deep breath, and turned the knob, not quite ready to face my father who never even saw my flat.

"Dad," I found him on the couch with Charlotte sitting next to him. "Is everything alright?"

His smile was strange, but not tight or alarming. "I've been curious about where you live. Nice investment."

Okay?

"That's really it?" I asked, dubious.

"No," his expression tightened. "But I want you to explain why Angela was at your office today?"

Bloody Angela. Goddamn it!

"Lottie, can you go to your room?"

"Who's Angela?" She frowned.

"Charlotte," I pressed. "Please, love, go to your room."

She left, and I waited until she shut her door to explain. "Angela showed up last night after Lola and I left. I found her in my flat, on my fucking bed, sitting like it was her right. I didn't want her to ruin my flat by being there for long, so I took her to a bar so I could hear what she had to say and then brush her off."

"She got drunk and teary...and kissed me."

I heard a gasp and my heart sank. Lola. Fuٌck.