six ✔

(Please vote and comment and let me know what you think? Thank youuu. And I'd like to thank the sweet babes Jessica and Ana and Lucy for sticking with me so far. You guys are incredibly kind and I'm very glad that you like the chapters so far. And Lucy: Your comments are fucking funny!)

Here's a picture of David Ryan-the asshole boss (played by Josh Duhamel) and God it's hard to make him an asshole he's so fucking hot!

P.S just in case the tite of the story isn't obvious, there are some kinks in the story, sexual kinks I mean. So if you're not comfortable with sexual kinks you can take an out before the next few chapter, or else I'm not responsible for what you're going to find ;) And also if you haven't caught up yet, each chapter is different POV.

One: Lola

Two: Louis (and so on) but this chapter is in Lola's POV and I didn't pay attention until I was done writing it.

That was long. My apologies.

~~

You've got a straight access to all my nerve endings.

~~

-Lola

The Tomlinson's Group building was massive. Of course it had to be. I mean, Louis's father was the richest man in LA. The elevator took us to the top floor and the view from there was both frightening and impressive. Mr Tomlinson sat behind his wide office and stared out the window, and I was a ball of nerves, vibrating with anxiety.

"Dad." Louis called and the face of Louis twenty years from now turned around, seeing us both and then smiling.

"Who's the lovely one?" his father smiled at me, a smile that was so familiar to his son's and it occurred to me that Louis got his charisma and charm from his father.

"This is Deloris Sumner. She works with NBC. Deloris, this is my father William Tomlinson." I shook the elder Tomlinson's hand and his eyes widened a little, before he smiled warmly.

"Pleasure to meet you, Deloris."

"Please, call me Lola." I glared at Louis and he laughed, shrugging.

"Lola it is. How do you do, love?" I smiled in response.

"Please, sit down." I lowered myself to the chair and Louis sat on the other one. We're both facing Mr Tomlinson, and I was nervous and confused. Why did Louis bring me here? And more importantly, why does William Tomlinson look so pleased to see me?

"Olivia!" Mr Tomlinson yelled and a beautiful brunette appeared quickly.

"Yes, Mr Tomlinson?" she batted her lashes obnoxiously at Louis and he looked down, laughing silently.

"Love, get us some coffee, and the files I've stocked in your office. The black ones." She nodded and winked at Louis without his father's notice. He smiled politely and laughed that silent infuriating laugh again.

He's definitely enjoying this.

"So, Lola," I snapped my attention back to his father, who looked sharp and all business. "Louis called me this morning. Said he had a reporter authorized with the story of Starlight opening. And you've been to Starlight, haven't you? I suspect Mr Levy showed you around?"

I nodded, recalling the horribly awkward tour. Out of the corner of my eyes, I caught Louis's smirk.

"I'm going to go through all the details with you again, more finely than the brief my boys told you. But there are things that won't be mentioned in public, all right? Of course the club's...special activities are not of anyone's interest." If it weren't for his warm smile, I'd have said it's a threat. And all what Louis and Ian told me was a brief?