fifteen

Two updates in a row? Please, I deserve an award 😏 and lol did you notice I don't put dots between the words? Thanks to my semi-Arabic nature-and laptop-I can totally use it to stop wattpad from rating my story :D

Please vote and comment and let me know what you think? Thank you for 1.9K I'm so happy kjdfnvkdf

Excuse the strong language but Louis is a guy and I don't think guys talk so sweetly ;) x

..

Lola's comment about how we always end up in a bed with my kinky stuff, as she called, was slowly becoming true. After a long night of the kinds of sex she complained we weren't having, we ended up in a bed with me shoved inside her and a vibrator on her cُlit. She passed out right away and it barely was ten.

I had become so used to the fact that we slept together so easily and no complications arose, but this wasn't exactly right on my side. She had begun to slip past my walls and now my day was divided to thoughts of family, work and Lola. It's become an essential thought it turned out.

Pussy was too tame a word to describe me.

I thought about her smile, her weird facial expression when she tried to look intimidating and her filthy mouth. Try as she might to look so innocent and blushing when I'd bluntly praise her tits or cuٌnt, she was even filthier than me when she was really mad, or really turned on.

My aps were quite sore when I moved from the bed and put my clothes on. I was feeling guilty for leaving Charlotte alone most of the time especially now that she lives with me, but I also didn't want to lose Lola's company, even when she was sleeping. I was weighing my need to be with my family and Lola, and Lola just won. It still didn't stop making me feel like an arse.

I took Lola's keys with me and shut the door, pushing them inside my pockets and taking mine out instead. I was just shoving the key in the lock when the door opened to an amused-slightly pissed-Charlotte in a grey shirt and a green short. She shot me a smirk before opening the door wider and plopping on the couch, staring at me with a look that let me know I wasn't leaving without being relentlessly interrogated.

"I don't want to know anything about the fuٌcking," she raised her hand and I scowled at her. Eighteen or not, I didn't appreciate the language. "But...is this what it's all about? Just sex?" I heard the concern in her voice and knew it was not directed to me at all.

It was the kind of concern that women held for each other, when one was stuck with a player that was going to break her heart or fuٌck with her head. She didn't know half of it, Lola was precisely as much of a player as I was, but it was combined with women's ruthless skills that made men helpless.

Charlotte needed to worry about me more often.

"Charlotte," I sat down next to her and brushed the hair away from her forehead. "You shouldn't worry about me and Lola-we're adults and I'm not leading her on in any kind of way. We're comfortable as we are and none of us wants more. Okay?"

She nodded, but looked somewhat troubled. It made my protectiveness rise, and I swore I'd kill any guy who'd try to break my sister's heart no matter how old she is.

"I came to apologize actually," I kissed her forehead. "We haven't been spending much time together since you came and I feel shitty for it. How about I skip tomorrow and spend it all with you? We'll do everything."

"Wouldn't you get in trouble for it?" She tried to look worried, but I saw the excitement in her eyes.

"Nope," I smirked. "I'll charm my way out of troubles, Lottie."