twenty one

Please vote and comment and let me know what you think? Thank you!

..

The next morning I woke up with one nasty headache and rolled my face to the pillow. It didn't smell familiar to me-oh wait, it smelled like Lola.

Lola?

I sat up, what was she doing in my-flat? I looked around and noticed the obvious: this wasn't my flat. I groaned and lied down, burying my face in the pillow again to try and ease the horrible headache.

"There are pills on the bedside table." I hear Lola's voice and groan in relief.

Thank heavens. I quickly snatch the pills and swallow, before putting my face in her pillow again. It smells so good, so feminine.

I groggily leave the room and head to wherever I can find her. She's in the kitchen, making coffee and wearing...my shirt.

Did we-?

Bloody hell.

"Calm down," she laughs, reading my horror very well. "You passed out before we even got naked. I just borrowed your shirt after you slept."

And okay, I was a little disappointed, and relieved. She scoffed at me and went back to her coffee, sipping quietly and sliding a cup over the wide counter. I take it and sip, grateful.

"So what exactly happened? I don't remember." She tenses and lowers her cup to the counter, bending to lean her elbows on it. I try not to stare at her chest, and watch as her eyes cool a little.

"You broke into my apartment at one a.m., drunk-kissed me and then passed out in my bedroom." She smirks.

"I didn't break into your flat-I have a spare key."

"What the fuck?" she yelled.

"Sorry, Cherry, but I do." I smiled slowly, widely as her face turns red with rage.

"Give me that key." She thrust her hand out, glaring at me.

"No," I shook my head slowly. "Sorry Lola, this isn't happening."

"It's my goddamned apartment you mad British dick!" she yelled again and I snorted, bending over in laughter. Oh dear god, this was fun.

"Ugh!" she growls and she's in front of me in an instant, pushing me with her hands. It's not that strong, but I stop laughing anyway. It was slowly starting to register in my head, the same thing as always with Lola: yelling, fighting, and then the hardest most mind-blowing sex in my life.

I wasn't ready to fall back to that again. I wasn't going to let her win, but little fun harms no body.