twelve

(I never put warning bc y'all know there is sexuality in my story but be mindful to this chapter and know it's quite detailed)

Please vote and comment if you like it? Thank you for over 1K reads over here and over 600 on Australia. You have no idea how giddy I am.

💋

👇👇

..

I left around late noon, despite Charlotte's pleas for me to stay just a little longer. I had nothing important to do, really, but I didn't want to hang out around Louis so much to be honest. I'd rather clean my apartment than stay with him. He's just too toxic and sexy and...argh! Stray away from these thoughts.

Louis was quiet most of the time and I wondered if I had gone too far. Then again, I don't give a fuck if he got offended. I didn't lie about last night-I was perfectly sore and loose-limped-and I didn't lie about Travis being better than him. Well, there was a teeny tiny lie in this part, but I wasn't going to admit it.

He had fire in his eyes I didn't quite understand, and for some reason didn't appreciate. He looked like a badass and like he was ready to ruin someone's life. Unfortunately, possibly me. Maybe that's why I decided to leave. After the war we had and the savage kissing I wasn't ready to fall back into lust until it blinded me.

It was the last day of the weekend and I had no plans really. I think I'd be just lying around on the couch and watch reruns of anything until it's bedtime.

Such a bright thought, huh?

***

It was nearly nine when I heard a knock on the door and frowned, having not knowing who could be there in this time. I groaned and dragged myself to the door, sluggish and lazy and in no mood to look either welcoming or nice.

I had every possibility in my mind-the mailman, one of the guards or even George or Travis-but it never occurred to me that I'd be opening the door to a tall Louis Tomlinson in ripped jeans and black shirt with a black bag in one of his hand.

I didn't have time to come up with a response, because he had somewhat entered and dragged me inside my apartment, shutting the door and twisting the lock.

Huh?

"What the hell!?" I finally yelled when my mind caught up and I raised both my hands in anger. He just ignored me, searching the hall before entering my room and shutting the door. He even locked it!

"Louis!" I knocked and then banged on the door. "What the ever-loving shit is your problem? This is my apartment and my room and you're just acting like you own it?"

The door opened and I crossed my arms over my chest, glowering at him. He just chuckled and went inside, and I was infuriated and curious enough I got in to see what the hell he did to my room.

I froze when I noticed a table being placed in the middle with some...equipment on it. Holy shit, he had a collection of kinky stuff and it was right in my room, in front of my eyes. He just stood there with a wicked smirk and it's only now that I noticed he had taken his shirt off.

"You need some lessons," he strode closer and I stepped back-doing what a smart girl would do in my place. "And I'll be happy to teach you." He kind of growled the last two words and mixed with my fear was a deep, strong ache. I fuٌcking loathed this guy for making me nymphomaniac.

I paused a little, looking at his lips and hoping I could distract him before I run off. I knew it was ridiculous-it was my apartment for god's sake-but I also knew that if I stayed I'd be a slave to my own desire and his skilful mouth.