seventeen

Please vote and comment and let me know what you think? Thank you for the votes and comments so far like ugh omg it's amazing!

Enjoy reading, cupcakes ^^ 💋

..

And again, Lola leaves without allowing me an explanation. Fuck would I ever stop feeling livid when she said she didn't care about my personal life?

Cecily was lying on the couch and watching some Vampire Diaries reruns. I'm pretty sure she wasn't quite nice when she opened the door. I don't even know why I let her in the first place. I could've left her in the mall.

Christ.

"I'm hungry!" she whined, causing me to curl my hands in balls to calm myself. "What's there to eat?"

"Bangers and Mash." She gaped and I rolled my eyes, explaining. "Sausage and mashed potatoes."

"Oh," she wrinkled her nose and I smirked—I knew she'd never eat this. "Maybe I should dine with Bianca."

"Are you sure?" I tried to sound disappointed, but I was eager to see her go.

"Yeah," she smiled, kissing me straight on the mouth. "Enjoy your Bangers."

I turned around and went to my room, searching for my phone. I called Lola—I took my sister's presence there as an excuse—but she didn't answer.

To hell with it, she's not gonna leave me without listening to what I had to say. Every fucking time. I snatched my keys and the door shut loudly behind my back.

I had knocked twice before Lottie answered the door, smiling. "I was just coming back to the flat."

"I know." I kissed her forehead distractedly. "But I'm here to see Cherry."

"Oh," she smirked and snatched my keys, and I paused until I made sure she was inside the flat before I shut the door and crossed the hall to Lola's bedroom. I heard the water running in the bathroom next door and sat down on her bed, eyeing the dress put there.

She's quite horrified when she enters in a towel and finds me there, but her expression straightens to boredom and she stands in front of the mirror, holding another towel and drying her hair.

"If you have anything to say, say it fast. I'm leaving in few."

"Where?" I ask and she glares at me through the mirror, ignoring my question.

"I haven't touched Cecily lately," I spoke, avoiding her eyes. I had grown quite tired of her assumptions about me. "Ever since I met you...I don't think I touched her."

She hummed, dropping the towel and walking around the room to get her lingerie. I tried not to stare as she bent right in front of me. Fucking tease.

"Despite what you think, I do have some respect to my lovers, or whatever you call it." I glared at her when she smirked at me, sliding her arms through her bra. "So maybe I don't give a shit where you're going now, but you owe me some respect, too."

She slipped the dress over her head and looked at me, sighing before bending to wear some navy blue heels.

"I told you before, I don't give a shit about your life," she straightened. "And it's none of your business what I do with mine."

I was so frustrated I grabbed her wrist tightly. "Would you stop being bloody childish and act like an adult for a minute?" I raised my voice.

"And what? Me being 'adult' is giving shit about where you put it?" She snapped. "Look, Louis. I'm tired of this. We're just physically close and nothing else. My life isn't your business, and yours doesn't matter to me."

"But I'm not just a guy you sleep with." I snapped. "I'm not your fucking boyfriend—I get it—but you owe me some exclusivity. I haven't touched another woman since we began this...thing."

"Then I suggest we stop altogether." She said, and the finality in her voice was shocking. "I'm not gonna get controlled by you, and I sure as shit didn't ask you to become a saint. Let's end it right here. Please, shut the door when you leave."

And then she snatched her wrist from my grip, turned around and left.

***

I didn't greet Lottie, instead entering my room and turning off the light, lying in bed. I definitely wasn't going to sleep now but I need to register what the fuck just happened.

I had never faced something like this, when you feel off and fucking frustrated but can't exactly figure out the reason. I was confused, and I was angry. She had an effect on me that I despised; she was the only one who pushed my buttons until I snapped.

The fact that I felt stupidly possessive was rather annoying as well, because she obviously didn't give a shit about exclusivity. Her reaction each time she me with someone was to quickly shut down and be icy. She wouldn't listen, she wouldn't even look at me, and she sure as shit wouldn't care.

I rolled around, curling my hands in the sheets, vibrating with palpable anger. For a span of one crazy moment I thought about getting dressed and following her to wherever she went, dragging her back with me and punishing her for giving so little respect. She owed me tons of it.

I also debated calling Cecily and fucking her brains out, but that option didn't apply well to me, either. I was lying here, all fucked up and she was out god knows where.

I slept then, determined to show her the same treatment I received.

When Thursday rolled around, I was back in the game and my head was clear. I called Cecily last night and actually managed to bang her hoarse. I left her after the night was over with a wide smile and aching body. She texted me again when I went home and I accepted a dinner invitation in her apartment on Saturday.

Olivia had been more playful than usual, seemingly understanding that Deloris wasn't my girlfriend—she never was—and taking advantage of the situation. I enjoyed her flirty attempts, but still stuck to the rule. I'd never fuck someone I work with; it's not worth the thrill frankly.

I was in my office answering some calls and reviewing the reports from the team working in Starlight when a brunette appeared in my view.

Lola.

"I'll call you back, Ian." I muttered and looked up at her, my expression as bored as I mustered.

"Can I help you?" I sharpened my tone and she blinked, moving forward hesitantly.

"Mr Tomlinson asked for a copy of the news report to review it, but I didn't find him. Olivia sent me here." She slid the blue file on the desk and it took all my sanity and control not to bend her over and spank her ass.

The anger inside me hadn't vanished, but it had been tucked away until I saw her.

"All right," I nodded. "I'll make sure to give it to him when he arrives."

"Okay," she nodded. I waited for her to leave my office but it seemed she was looking for an excuse not to. "How's Charlotte?"

I smirked. "Ms Sumner, I was working when you interrupted me, and I reckon you have my sister's number. Call her, or you don't give a shit about her, either?"

Her mouth dropped open and she looked actually wounded, but did she care when she disrespected me? No? Then to hell with it.

She leaned forward and my eyes moved automatically to her tits. "I thought you once told me not to act childish." She hissed.

"Indeed I told you that, but had you acted like an adult? No. And I thought you didn't care about what I said, why are you wasting your time on me?"

That shut her up pretty good. She leaned back, took a deep breath and left the office, slamming the door loudly behind her back.

Louis: 1         Lola: zero