twenty

Please vote and comment and let me know what you think? Thank you and omfg I have 4.3K reads here and 1.8K on Australia fuck is it for real I'm still trying to process it tbh.

Okay less babbling, faster reading ;)

Enjoy

..

It didn't get easier. I still wanted him like crazy.

Today's Friday, and I'm not excited for an empty weekend. Charlotte said her brother was going out for dinner tomorrow night, and I had an idea who the bitch was. For the first time since everything begun between us, I admit that I wanted the exclusivity he talked about. I hadn't thought about it before, but the idea of another one touching him somehow made my blood boil. It made me want to punch a wall actually.

I'm sitting in my office and doing my job, but I'm fucking bored out of my mind. I've kept the report locked away and now Mr Ryan was giving me other things to do—which wasn't fetching coffee thank god—since I wasn't an intern anymore. I actually got my first salary two days ago and even being daddy's little spoilt girl, I still loved the feeling of owning the money I got.

I sigh and shut the file, leaning back against the chair and closing my eyes. I very much want to drop all the work and take the rest of the day off, but that would get me in trouble.

I make myself comfortable, kicking my heels and crossing my feet on the wide office. I pick up my phone and debate myself for what I'm about to do before finally deciding to hell with it.

Are you busy? I text Louis and anxiously wait for an answer. I have a feeling lurking in the back of my mind that he's going to be a total douche and ignore it, or probably say something sarcastic.

Of course I am.

I was just asking. Calm your tits. I rolled my eyes. Of course he'd be an asshole. He could just say yes I'm working but what do you want or even: do you need anything? Are you okay?

I'd much rather let your tits calm me. I gasped when the text arrived and in surprise I checked the number again as to make sure this was actually Louis who had been mad at me.

Since he wasn't here, I actually admitted defeat to myself. I might not like his weird possessiveness, but I can't resist his stupidly sexy body.

Being pervert, are we? I smiled and hit send.

Trust me; you don't want an answer to that one.

Oh but why? I rather like your dirty kinky thoughts. I typed and hesitated for a second before sending.

The silence that followed later was frying my nerves to the point of annoyance. Had he just decided to ignore me? Or had he remembered how I told him to fuck himself days ago?

I'd rather not talking about kink since we're not fucking each other anymore—thanks to you, witch.

I didn't know whether to laugh or get angry, but a laugh bubbled out of me anyway. Though, in the back of my mind, a voice reminded me of what a stupid, impulsive decision it was to end the incredible sex we had. It was quite the workout.

Dinner? I texted that one single word and hoped he'd actually understand the meaning behind it.

The reply came shocking: Sorry, Lola. You're not getting your way this time. Going back to work. Thanks for the interesting comversation.

I was fuming for the rest of the day.

***

Never in million years have I ever expected him to reject my blunt invitation for sex. I was suspicious that Louis hit his brain hard and wasn't thinking straight. I hated to admit, but I was kidding myself. I was the one who was the frustration force in this neighbours-with-kinky-benefits thing, and he only did what I asked.

But fuck, why had it become a little too personal now when he flat out rejected me. I wanted to go to his office and smash his head against the wood, or kick his balls. Did he expect me to apologize? Hell no.

I drove home and fumbled for my keys in my purse with a sigh. I was feeling so drained and tired, after such a long day and longer thinking. I had a difficult time finding them and out of utter frustration, I whined loudly. Fuck I hated my life at the moment.

"Need any help?" I heard an amused voice behind me, but I was too worn out to tell him where he could put that help of his.

"Get me my keys, please." I sighed and handed him my purse, not caring how silly it was. He was silent though, digging in my purse until I heard the jingle of the keys. I opened my palm and he put them in, his fingers touching my skin and sending the first wave of desire breaking through my fatigue.

But he was leaving as fast as he arrived and I unlocked my apartment, leaning against the door tiredly until I heard the clicking sound of his door being shut. I kicked my heels away and threw myself on the couch. I had nothing to do, and I wasn't excited for the damn weekend.

George called me after half an hour, inviting me to the club and to have a blasting night with him and his boyfriend, but I denied. He tried for few times but I just didn't feel any excitement and told him I had to go.

It seemed like another night of sexual frustration and novels.

Sometime around one a.m., I woke up to a noise I couldn't quite fathom. It sounded like knocking, but I wasn't so sure. I left the bed as quiet as I managed, tiptoeing outside the hall. I was conscious of my breathing, how loud and unsteady it was. After all, I didn't hear the knocking again, which meant the noise, was entirely different.

A scream was caught in my throat when the lights suddenly blinded me and I blinked rapidly to clear my view.

"You piece of shit!" I gasped, sagging on the couch. "You scared the living daylight out of me."

He chuckled. "Sorry, Cherry." His voice was slurred.

I rolled my eyes at him. Of course he was drunk; he probably kept his dick busy all night long. He sat down on the couch and leaned his head against it, sighing. I took it as a chance to admire him, and to wonder what the hell he's doing here so late.

"Louis," I sighed. "What are you doing here—oh wait, how the hell did you get in?"

"Shh," he groaned. "My head is pounding."

"It's not my problem, Louis. I asked you a question."

"I don't wanna answer it." He slurred.

"Asshole." I shot up from the couch and he caught my wrist, sitting up slowly and looking up at me.

"Didn't know you to be short-tempered." He mumbles and tugs my wrist, slow and firm until I fall on top of him. He reeks of alcohol and I wince, turning my head away.

"You're drunk, Louis. Let me go." It was so difficult for me to say those words—god knows I was wet and aching—but he was drunk and I didn't want this to be a drunken-mistake which he turns cold after.

"And you're so sexy when you get all serious and grown-up." He chuckles lowly and kisses my neck, my body quivering with the urge to lean into him.

"Why are you doing this?" I sighed, tilting my head back despite the battle inside him.

He chuckles, sucking a mark on my neck. "Because you're bloody stupid sometimes, Lola."

"Excuse me?" My chest flares with anger.

"Hmm," he licks my skin and I shiver. "You're stupid for thinking you have a chance of resisting me."

I open my mouth to protest, but he shuts me with a kiss. I try not to melt but it's impossible. I moan and part my lips eagerly, holding his hair in one hand and cupping him in another. Screw pride, I fucking want him.

He laughs softly at my eagerness and lifts me up, walking to my bedroom. "I can't resist you, either. You stubborn, childish girl." 

..

So you both caved, huh? Who can resist Louis anyway?

See you in next chapter ;)