| 02 |

"Ya know," Osamu started, Atsumu glancing at him with a raised brow as he spoke. They had just gotten done with morning practice and were headed to their classes. "Yer tosses were kinda off in there 'Tsumu."

"Huh?" Atsumu glared at his brother, a scoff left his mouth as he rolled his eyes. "The hell do ya mean my tosses were off?!"

"I mean exactly what I said, yer tosses were off." Osamu looked to his brother who was about ready to blow his lid on him, this was a usual thing. And just like usual, a certain brunette was ready to record everything.

"Ya lyin' little b-" Atsumu was cut off by a soft, yet stern voice, one that made both twins freeze in their spot.

"Guys," Kita smiled softly, placing a hand on both of their shoulders. "Knock it off or I'll have both of you benched for the first fifteen minutes of practice, understood?"

Neither twin exchanged a single word, both simply nodded as Kita let them go.

"Good, now go on, get to class." The white-black haired waved the three off as he smiled, turning on his heels and heading the other direction with Aran to their classes.

"Yer lucky Kita was around or I woulda kicked yer ass." Atsumu sighed bitterly as the three walked to their classroom.

"Sure ya woulda." Osamu sighed softly, he knew it'd at least be an equal fight if they got the chance for one. "Rin, who'd ya agree with, me or 'Tsumu?"

Osamu of course already knew the answer to this question, but it was at a time like this where he'd use his boyfriend's favouritism to his advantage.

"I wouldn't get ahead of yourself 'Tsumu, just saying." Suna shrugged, his voice not going past anything but monotone as he sat down.

"Yer just sayin' that 'cause 'Samu's yer boyfriend." Atsumu rolled his eyes, making both Osamu and Suna chuckle.

"Well yeah, your point is?" Suna lazily glanced over to Atsumu who shook his head with a bitter sigh, he should've seen the response coming.

As the dyed-blonde went to respond, the bell had rung, cutting him off the second he opened his mouth.

Deciding he didn't want to push on the topic any longer, he just kept to himself and put his focus at the front of the classroom.

•°

°•

•°

°•

Classes had gone like usual that day, it was the same thing constantly so to no surprise the day dragged on like it did every other.

The best thing to happen for Atsumu momentarily was the bell ringing, the same sound the dyed-blonde looked forward to every day. Everyone had been dismissed from class after it rang and Atsumu headed straight for the gymnasium.

He showed up just a few minutes after Kita, Aran, and Kosaku did. The three were getting nets set up while Atsumu had gone off to get changed. A little while after he'd left, Osamu and Suna showed up, slowly followed by more and more members of the team.

Once everyone was in the gym and ready, Kita gave the team a small talk and addressed a few things that needed to be worked on before everyone got on the court.

Practice had ended up going just like usual, the team worked on certain spots that could use some improvement, and a few members, Atsumu included, worked a little harder on a few things just to get it down.